• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven saves Ienzo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

First off, hello.

Okay, sorry to bother. I was doing some Ienzo research and found that picture, (I'm sure you all know it, the one w/ Ienzo, Even and Ventus) I saw a page, don't remember where...Anyways, Even was saying "I guess I owe you a thank you" And Ienzo nodded or whatever. That makes me think.

Is there some part in BBS when Ventus has to save Ienzo from something? It seems like it. Like I said, sorry to waste your time, I was just wondering what you think. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I think it was said that Ven saves Ienzo somewhere in that JF thread. So yes.

Looks like Unversed like attacking unsuspecting children. (i.e. Kairi) I figure Ienzo was trying to do some field research with Even and an Unversed attacks and Ventus jumps in and saves him.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It is very possible that Ven helps Ienzo in some way in BBS. Nomura could have put this in the game to explain how they meet.

XkeybladerXX

Can some one put this picture on the thread?

It's this one...........................................
Ienzo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back