• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven/roxas theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralove432

okay im not sure if there is a theory like this, so let me know if there is.

okay, so. here goes. there are obviously many references to roxas having a heart. some people believe that he does have a heart, while others dont. if he does, than he is an even stranger nobody than we thought before.

so, obviously, in kh1 when sora's heart left his body, roxas a namine were "created". but, i think that beause sora's heart only left his body for such a short period of time, only a part of his body and soul left him. so, this is when roxas comes in. i think that sora's body and soul joined with a heart when they left him.

this is mere guessing by the way, and i dont have a lot of factual evidence to support it.

i believe that this heart that sora's body and soul joined with was ven's heart. the combination of sora's body and soul with ven's heart created roxas, sora's "nobody".

EDIT: im just adding something real quick here. so i was reading other threads and i got an idea. since nomura has said that heartless did not exist in BBS time, i was thinking that when ven was "frozen" by MX during the BBS concept video, maybe, just maybe, his heart was released from his body, in the way that would normally make a heartless and nobody. but, because heartless did not exist at the time, his heart was simply freed from his body. but, his body and soul remained, leaving him with little life left inside of him. his heart "roamed" (for lack of a better word) for ten years, until it finally joined with sora's body and soul.

this is why roxas looks exactly like ven, but still has sora's ability to wield the keyblade and such.

EDIT: with sora's ability to wield and keyblade and ven's ability to wield a keyblade both inside of him, roxas has the ability to wield two keyblades.

this is also why roxas seems to have a heart. he does not want to re-connect with sora because he feels whole as he is, without sora and with ven's heart.

and, as we know, memories lie within the soul, which is why roxas has sora's memories, but no memories of ven.

thats basically it. it is a lot of guessing, so go ahead and pull it apart. i would like to improve it.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Great job on figuring that out. Others have guessed the same thing, but good job none the less.

First post. Will be edited for later use after possible shitstorm.

...Yea I'm a cheater, and what?

Jaden007

okay, so. here goes. there are obviously many references to roxas having a heart. some people believe that he does have a heart, while others dont. if he does, than he is an even stranger nobody than we thought before.

so, obviously, in kh1 when sora's heart left his body, roxas a namine were "created". but, i think that beause sora's heart only left his body for such a short period of time, only a part of his body and soul left him. so, this is when roxas comes in. i think that sora's body and soul joined with a heart when they left him.

this is mere guessing by the way, and i dont have a lot of factual evidence to support it.

i believe that this heart that sora's body and soul joined with was ven's heart. the combination of sora's body and soul with ven's heart created roxas, sora's "nobody". then, the part of kairi that left sora's heart at that same time, creating namine.

this is why roxas looks exactly like ven, but still has sora's ability to wield the keyblade and such.

this is also why roxas seems to have a heart. he does not want to re-connect with sora because he feels whole as he is, without sora and with ven's heart.

and, as we know, memories lie within the soul, which is why roxas has sora's memories, but no memories of ven.

thats basically it. it is a lot of guessing, so go ahead and pull it apart. i would like to improve it.

It's a pretty good theory

Stars

リク

i believe that this heart that sora's body and soul joined with was ven's heart. the combination of sora's body and soul with ven's heart created roxas, sora's "nobody".

EDIT: im just adding something real quick here. so i was reading other threads and i got an idea. since nomura has said that heartless did not exist in BBS time, i was thinking that when ven was "frozen" by MX during the BBS concept video, maybe, just maybe, his heart was released from his body, in the way that would normally make a heartless and nobody. but, because heartless did not exist at the time, his heart was simply freed from his body. but, his body and soul remained, leaving him with little life left inside of him. his heart "roamed" (for lack of a better word) for ten years, until it finally joined with sora's body and soul.

EDIT: with sora's ability to wield and keyblade and ven's ability to wield a keyblade both inside of him, roxas has the ability to wield two keyblades.

It's a really nice theory anyway..=)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sorry, I gotta get some smartass remarks out.

OH YEAH:
i'm sorry if i offend you... but DEAL WITH IT.... cause someone else meaner will say the same things...

if he does, than he is an even stranger nobody than we thought before.
cause he wouldn't be one.
... He just happened to pick sora, out of the other infinite about of people out there, he just happened to pick sora? IMPLAUSIBLE!
memories lie within the heart... cause that's where 'the chain of memories' lie... which only makes this whole memories things a little weirder....

soralove432

OH YEAH:
i'm sorry if i offend you... but DEAL WITH IT.... cause someone else meaner will say the same things...

haha its cool. i want to improve it, so some smartass remarks would be help ful. :thumbsup:

... He just happened to pick sora, out of the other infinite about of people out there, he just happened to pick sora? IMPLAUSIBLE!

yeah i havent figured out WHY sora was picked. im still pondering that part of it in my mind. but thats a good point i guess.

V

V.A.T.13

OH YEAH:

cause he wouldn't be one.

It's called fate, destiny, irony or w/e. Tends to happen alot in stories and games. RPGs especially.
You know, things always happen to fall into place at the right or wrong time?
memories lie within the heart... cause that's where 'the chain of memories' lie... which only makes this whole memories things a little weirder....
What about nobodies? If memories lie within the heart, then how are nobodies able to remember?

Rix

:)
Awards
Good theory:) I was wondering why exactly Sora too... But a logical explanation is that Vens heart(heart of a keybearer) woud have the body of another keybearer.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It's called fate, destiny, irony or w/e. Tends to happen alot in stories and games. RPGs especially.
You know, things always happen to fall into place at the right or wrong time?
Which is then canceled out by the keyblades choice. You see the ablilty of anything to choose it's fate supersedes 'destiny.'
What about nobodies? If memories lie within the heart, then how are nobodies able to remember?
Which is why memories don't make any sense. In CoM we are told that memories are held in the heart, but there are nobodies who still have fragements of their past lives. Why is this? We do not have an answer for this question, and most likely won't for a while.

Last edited:

soralove432

Which is then canceled out by the keyblades choice. You see the ablilty of anything to choose it's fate supersedes 'destiny.'

well yes that would be true, but in the case of ven's heart connecting with sora's body and soul, the keyblade is not involved. there is the possibility of ven's heart being drawn towards the body and soul of another keyblade bearer, but the keyblade itself is not choosing it's fate.

Which is why memories don't make any sense. In CoM and KHII we are told that memories are held in the heart, but their are nobodies who still have fragements of there past lives. Why is this? We do not have an answer for this question, and most likely won't for a while.

well yes i agree that does make memories all the more confusing. but i think that memories lie both in the heart and soul. roxas only has strong memories of sora because namine is piecing them back together in sora's heart. but roxas still remembers being whole once, and little bits of sora without namine's interference. im guessing that particularly strong memories lie within the heart, while everyday memories that arent as strong lie in the soul of the original being, and therefore in the nobody of that person.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

But, I'm not talking about the keyblades, I'm talking about Ven's heart. We don't exactly how and if it did or didn't 'chose' Sora, but either way it's 'destiny' 'fate' 'irony' or whatever you like to call it that it became a part of Sora of all people.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well yes that would be true, but in the case of ven's heart connecting with sora's body and soul, the keyblade is not involved. there is the possibility of ven's heart being drawn towards the body and soul of another keyblade bearer, but the keyblade itself is not choosing it's fate.
Why not riku? Why not mickey? Hell if you really want to get into it, there are infinite number of possible people it could be drawn too, as nomura has said that there are infinite amounts of possible keybladers and keyblades.
well yes i agree that does make memories all the more confusing. but i think that memories lie both in the heart and soul. roxas only has strong memories of sora because namine is piecing them back together in sora's heart. but roxas still remembers being whole once, and little bits of sora without namine's interference. im guessing that particularly strong memories lie within the heart, while everyday memories that arent as strong lie in the soul of the original being, and therefore in the nobody of that person.
Best explanation i've heard all year.
But, I'm not talking about the keyblades, I'm talking about Ven's heart. We don't exactly how and if it did or didn't 'chose' Sora, but either way it's 'destiny' 'fate' 'irony' or whatever you like to call it that it became a part of Sora of all people.
The keyblade's possibly of choice counter-acts all possibilities of fate.

Irony, yes, it could be very ironic(and lame).

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is a very good idea. the idea of ven's heart being in sora is pluaible because kairis was in his too. so why not one more being vens. This also explains very well why nobodies like roxas are not meant to exist.
good job

V

V.A.T.13

Why not riku? Why not mickey? Hell if you really want to get into it, there are infinite number of possible people it could be drawn too, as nomura has said that there are infinite amounts of possible keybladers and keyblades.
Yes, there is an infinate amount, but Sora was the chosen one. (He also, is the main character, so of course shit is gonna happen to HIM ) Thats where the fate and shit comes in. Plus Ven is more closer to Sora than Mickey or Riku don't you think?

The keyblade's possibly of choice counter-acts all possibilities of fate.
Uh...how?
So what your saying is, the keyblade is the only thing in KH that can make choices and decide fate?

Irony, yes, it could be very ironic(and lame).

Well sucks for you no? ;'p

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sora was the chosen one.
Por que?
Plus Ven is more closer to Sora than Mickey or Riku don't you think?
And terra is more related to riku, BUT look at what happened to terra. He is the closest(in terms of the crossroads) to sora, but he is connect by name, and everything else, to riku. Yet, as can be seen by the 'you are not the one I chose' comment, his(for lack of a better term) keyblade went to sora, and ven's keyblade(" ") went to riku.Therefore, riku is more connected to ven than sora now.
So what your saying is, the keyblade is the only thing in KH that can make choices and decide fate?
No. What i'm saying is that the fact that it can choose makes fate(a predetermined event) impossible. For a 'fate' to occur than nothing has a choice.
Well sucks for you no?
por que?

V

V.A.T.13

Because he's the main character. o_O;

And terra is more related to riku, BUT look at what happened to terra. He is the closest(in terms of the crossroads) to sora, but he is connect by name, and everything else, to riku. Yet, as can be seen by the 'you are not the one I chose' comment, his(for lack of a better term) keyblade went to sora, and ven's keyblade(" ") went to riku.Therefore, riku is more connected to ven than sora now.
And that does not stop the fact that Sora and Ven are still connected. And Riku and Ven are only connected by that keyblade. Thats it. While Sora on the other hand has a nobody who looks EXACTLY like him and share the same position in the 3.

No. What i'm saying is that the fact that it can chose makes fate(a predetermined event) impossible. For a 'fate' to occur than nothing has a choice.
I'm not saying the heart actually CHOSE the kid, just that somehow, in some way, the heart went to him. How? I don't know of course. KH could of done it, MX could of caused it, fate did it, the heart did it, pick one! There are alot of possibilites at the moment.
Hell if I know. Your the one that said it would be lame.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Because he's the main character. o_O;
More stuff has happened to riku and mickey(from what we've seen) than sora. So just cause sora is the main character doesn't mean that more stuff will happen to him.
And Riku and Ven are only connected by that keyblade.
And road, which pretty much defined riku.
While Sora on the other hand has a nobody who looks EXACTLY like him and share the same position in the 3.
Which is?

V

V.A.T.13

More stuff has happened to riku and mickey(from what we've seen) than sora. So just cause sora is the main character doesn't mean that more stuff will happen to him.
Uh, yes it will. We have yet to find out what is so special about Sora. This may be part of it.

And road, which pretty much defined riku.
Road? If you mean path, then thats Terra who shares the same as Riku. Both of those two got into darkness or w/e.

Which is?
Terra = oldest leader guy
Aqua = the chick
Ven = the kid best friends with the older guy, possible crush on chick

Riku = oldest SUPPOSED to be leader guy
Kairi = the chick
Sora = The kid. Best friends with the older guy, definate crush on chick.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Uh, yes it will. We have yet to find out what is so special about Sora. This may be part of it.
Outside he has a nobody, a keyblade, affinity for all kinds of magic, rapid growth of skill in the games, and his amazing charisma?
Road? If you mean path, then thats Terra who shares the same as Riku. Both of those two got into darkness or w/e.
No.... from what we've seen of ven he is the 'twilight' member of the group. Although terra gives into darkness IN the 2nd secret ending, it is shown that ven shares riku's place in terms of crossroad. If anything, terra is the polar opposite of riku, as he gives into darkness after championing the light, whereas riku gave into the darkness and is later redeemed to form his twilight existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back