• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I have a new theory on how Roxas and Ven look so much alike. What if Aqua and Ven got married, and they had a kid, named Kairi. Later on in life, Kairi would lose her heart to the Heartless and then her heart would stay inside Sora. We all know that Sora sacrifices his heart to let out Kairi's heart. What if Kairi's heart somehow alters Sora's Nobody (Roxas) appearance during the process of making it. He would look like Ven because he is Kairi's dad. Kairi's heart had altered Sora's.

Please don't rag on me for coming up with such a hair-brained theory. This is something that me and my friends made up when we had spare time. I have also been a member for a short time, so please spare me the harsh comments.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Umm......

1. Aqua and Ven have a big age difference.

2. Kairi was already born during KH BBS.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
But don't you think that it's a little strange that Kairi's name means "sea" in either Latin or Japanese. Aqua means water. Sea, water?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Umm......

1. Aqua and Ven have a big age difference.

2. Kairi was already born during KH BBS.
Pretty much this. And by your logic, Sora's Nobody should also look like Aqua, since she is Kairi's mom.

And don't worry about flaming. You never get better at making theories unless you practice.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
=.= by the time in BBS sora and riku were already born and since sora and kairi are the same age I'm guessing she was already born, aqua and ven have a big age difference...

ventus/sora mean sky
wrong
sora means sky and ventus means wind

kairi/aqua mean sea
aqua means water

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
=.= by the time in BBS sora and riku were already born and since sora and kairi are the same age I'm guessing she was already born, aqua and ven have a big age difference...

wrong
sora means sky and ventus means wind

aqua means water

well its close enough to me... the point being that their names share similar elemental meaning.

Yuuki

well its close enough to me... the point being that their names share similar elemental meaning.
indeed but one of them isnt connected to RSK
so im guessing its aqua

Yuuki

i do believe that i have heard that its already been stated that aqua is not linked to SRK.
indeed so this theory fails....

Yuuki

Guess I have to be the one to say it: "Family holds no importance in KH."
be careful with what you say or someone will attack you....

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thats what my giant, man-eating, fire breathing, pet Chocobo is for.(See what I did there?)

Awkward Squid

*claps*

My, my, Ven, at such a young age I never would've guessed you had it in you...

Adding on to what everyone else is saying; Kairi was around during BBS. The fact that both her and Aqua's name have a similar meaning doesn't mean that they're mother and daughter. It'd be awfully disturbing...

KHBassist

So Kairi is around 4 at the time of BBS. That would mean Ven would have to be around 10 or 11 at the time. I'm not seeing it.

Cococrash11

Awards
Do you know Final Mix Terra fought Sora? I was thinking Terra said he orginally chose Riku as the owner of Kingdom Key but Sora had it instead. In The Gathering Ventus pick up Way to Dawn Maybe he chose Sora as the owner of Way to Dawn but Riku had it instead. Maybe thats why Sora's Nobody Roxas looks like Ventus so much.

mastermason

one thing is first kairi is ansems daughter
second it wauld be impossible for ven and aqua to get married (age differences ven is like 14-16 aqua is like 18 *i don't know the exact age but its around there*) so in order for them to get married this game would not be pure any more (if know wut i mean)
third and just to get through to averyones head terra is possibly not Xeahnort and ven is not roxas if ven was roxas vens name would be in roxas's name but its not!!! also if i may revert ur eyes to zero's pic he attached his zipper symbol thing
then find roxas there totally different and NO he can't change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back