• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7thspade

Sora= Sky
Ventus= Wind
Riku= Land
Terra= Earth
Kairi= Sea
Aqua= Water

Nomura said that the names would make a significant part in the game, but there's no way that Aqua and Ven could have a kid. For one thing, Kairi was four years old at the time. And that whole idea about them getting married sounds more like a fanqueer idea.
The names meaning similar things probably has a deeper meaning.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
one thing is first kairi is ansems daughter
No she isn't.
Princess of heart =/= Actual Princess
You'd think Ansem would say something to long lost daughter anyway.
I was thinking Terra said he orginally chose Riku as the owner of Kingdom Key but Sora had it instead.
Thats the common idea.
In The Gathering Ventus pick up Way to Dawn Maybe he chose Sora as the owner of Way to Dawn but Riku had it instead.
Maybe thats why Sora's Nobody Roxas looks like Ventus so much.
Way to Dawn didn't exist before KH2.
The gathering isn't canon and just exists to show a connection or choice path.

Awesome Ansem

I have a new theory on how Roxas and Ven look so much alike. What if Aqua and Ven got married, and they had a kid, named Kairi. Later on in life, Kairi would lose her heart to the Heartless and then her heart would stay inside Sora. We all know that Sora sacrifices his heart to let out Kairi's heart. What if Kairi's heart somehow alters Sora's Nobody (Roxas) appearance during the process of making it. He would look like Ven because he is Kairi's dad. Kairi's heart had altered Sora's.

Please don't rag on me for coming up with such a hair-brained theory. This is something that me and my friends made up when we had spare time. I have also been a member for a short time, so please spare me the harsh comments.

This is a pretty interesting theory. The only thing I can see wrong with it is that Ven and Sora definitely have some kind of connection because they have the same face (as does Roxas). That, and the age thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back