• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTsukasa

Ok so after playing 358/2 and reading through these forums for a bit i have a very rough theory as to that question of roxas having a heart or not. So first of all as we all know in the video realeased at the end of KH2FM++ it shows a battle where ven seems to die at the end, after that kingdom hearts (or what seems to be) comes down from the sky. That being said, the somebodies of the organization 13 members shown in the latest clip form birth by sleep, look identical to their nobodies. But roxas looks vert different from sora (ei ven). I think it is a big possibility that vens heart found its way into sora, and when sora became a heartless and roxas was born, vens heart might have found his was into roxas (after all kairis heart was in sora, vens could ahve been as well). That being said, roxas would have vens heart allowign him to feel (and cry as he does throught days). Finally the title name 358/2 could be reffering to roxas being a hybrid of two people (ven and sora) therefore giving meaning to the "/2", leaving xion out of the equation. Also Namine has blonde hair as well, so this can be explained by the fact that vens and kairis hearts were both in sora and interacted (maybe even slightly fused o_O)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He doesn't 'seem to die' he merely gets frozen. It doesn't necessarily mean he dies.

The 'over 2' was confirmed to be because it focussed on Xion and Ven.

Other than that, we've heard this theory dozens of times.

Radon

mofo
I believe Vens heart was put in Soras body and was made to stay with Soras body. So when Sora became a nobody the heart stayed with his body aka Roxas. It would explain the similarities in looks and the idea that Roxas has a heart. But the one problem with this is that Kairis heart was in Sora and she created her own nobody so Ven should have also. Reall anything can happen.

On the whole /2 idea I think that it was refering to either Roxas and Sora or Roxas and Xion. Nomura said in the Days ultimania that he would leave it for the player to decide who it was refering to.

xTsukasa

also if you think abotu it, if vens heart was in sora already, it might explain why anmine was also blonde, because all three of their hearts would ahve intereacted

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ven doesnt die, if you see the video you can see ven moves his eyes.
also i dont really think ven's heart is in sora =.=

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
also if you think abotu it, if vens heart was in sora already, it might explain why anmine was also blonde, because all three of their hearts would ahve intereacted
Namine's difference to Kairi's appearance has already been explained. She doesn't have anything of her, not her Heart, Body or Soul, yet somehow she still 'exists'.

Syrax

you know if ven's heart had left with sora, wouldnt there be a clue in the cutscene when you see the keyblade break into hearts and kairi's heart exit sora? im just sayin, IF ven's heart was in sora and moved to roxas when he was "born", wouldnt it have to move to where roxas would be "born"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back