• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
Ok I think this might have been said before but what if Ventus was a BWHOPL(Being With Heart Of Pure Light). Remember when Kairi lost her heart, it went in Sora.What if when Ven was erased it was only his body that was erased and his heart migrated to Sora. Then in Hollow Bastion when Sora released Kairi heart, he also released Vens. Ven's heart then went with sora's body and soul making it look like Ven. This would also explain why roxas has emotions because he has Vens heart. It sounds plausible to me.
Go ahead and start tearing it apart.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
WOOHOO! Someone made a thread about it!!!

I am 100% towards this. I meen we dont know what is going to happen in the series, but as far as we know, this could happen!

Crud, i hope i haven't forgot anything to do with "How to form a Nobody."

hmmm,sounds like something i said in another thread(exactly like...)

It is haha. ^_^

EDIT: Right Here Roxas Emotions 2.0

Allister Rose

French Lover
um...i doubt two hearts can fit in sora. i mean..how come sora didnt see any visions of ven? he only saw visions of kairi

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok I think this might have been said before but what if Ventus was a BWHOPL(Being With Heart Of Pure Light). Remember when Kairi lost her heart, it went in Sora.What if when Ven was erased it was only his body that was erased and his heart migrated to Sora. Then in Hollow Bastion when Sora released Kairi heart, he also released Vens. Ven's heart then went with sora's body and soul making it look like Ven. This would also explain why roxas has emotions because he has Vens heart. It sounds plausible to me.
Go ahead and start tearing it apart.
This has been said a thousand times.Its a good idea but kinda getting old now.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
i was just saying....u totally agreed with this, and disagreed with mine,sorta kinda

Sorry "Hug"

Heres a Cookie ^_^
cookie.gif

Two hearts can and did fit in Sora. His and Kairis. And it's probably because Kairi was the first thing in Sora's mind 90% of the game.

He was even thinking of her when he was a Heartless, now thats Love.

JULIO VP

um...i doubt two hearts can fit in sora. i mean..how come sora didnt see any visions of ven? he only saw visions of kairi

Actualy it can when ATW tride to put Kingdom Hearts In a Univers or something,....mabye more than 2 hearts

Muse

you look atrocious
It's more likely that instead of Ven's heart being released along with Sora's and Kairi's that it stayed behind in Sora's body and soul as it turned into Roxas.

Even more so if Ven's heart wasn't completely whole/damaged and thus wouldn't interfere with Sora the way that Kairi's heart did by showing him various memories. Also, that could be why Ven's heart didn't leave Sora's body along with the fact that it didn't have a place to go/wasn't being influenced by an outside force, as such was the case with Kairi's and Sora's hearts respectfully.

jadenyuki99

i made a theory similiar in almosy every way to this and people didnt agree..
good to see someone who thinks the same ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back