• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKeyOfDestinyxX

I'm completely and utterly new to this and the whole posting thing... so if its been done or in the wrong place... don't bite my head off and sorry.

I'm not sure if this is really a statement or a question or whatever but.... I know how everyones like 'Why do Roxas and Ven look so much alike?'. Yes we all can see that and we all know there's a reason. Well we all know that Roxas and Sora look alike also. But personally I think the real question is Why Does Sora look like Ven? Considering that Roxas looks like both Ven and Sora and we all know theres a reason for that...

Well whatever, I guess thats all. Again if its in the wrong place or its been done already, sorry. I'm new at this... leave me alone!!!!111one

Stars

リク
I'm completely and utterly new to this and the whole posting thing... so if its been done or in the wrong place... don't bite my head off and sorry.

I'm not sure if this is really a statement or a question or whatever but.... I know how everyones like 'Why do Roxas and Ven look so much alike?'. Yes we all can see that and we all know there's a reason. Well we all know that Roxas and Sora look alike also. But personally I think the real question is Why Does Sora look like Ven? Considering that Roxas looks like both Ven and Sora and we all know theres a reason for that...

Well whatever, I guess thats all. Again if its in the wrong place or its been done already, sorry. I'm new at this... leave me alone!!!!111one

I dunno what you mean..XD
But Sora does not look like Ven either..

XxKeyOfDestinyxX

so you're saying we should consider less that Sora looks like Ven and more that Roxas looks like both Ven and Sora? is that it?

nononononono... I'm saying that I don't think its really all that important that Roxas looks like Ven. Its that since he supposedly looks like Sora then that means Sora looks like Ven as well. So I guess I'm saying Ven and Sora looking alike is more important.
and I'm not saying I think Sora and Ven look alike, nor do I think Sora and Roxas look alike. But going by what the game says, we're supposed to think Sora and Roxas look alike. So therefore since Roxas looks like Ven AND Sora, then Sora looks like Ven.... does that make any sense?????????

XxKeyOfDestinyxX

okay whats your point. sorry but I just dont see what your getting at here. if you would please explain.

Sorry for confusing you!!!!!! It's definitely not a theory or anything... I think. It's more just an observation. Or I could just make it a theory and say Sora and Ven have a connection... but I'll just assume everyone already knows and/or thinks that.
So whatever, sorry for wasting your time!!!!!!!!!

path.2.darkness

oh, i get what you're saying. it's not important that roxas looks like ven, it's that sora's nobody looks like ven.

get it everyone? it's like a math formula: sora=roxas=ven(at least in looks)...so...sora=ven. so what's the relationship between sora and ven?

but honestly...i have no clue, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back