• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Name speculations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would like to thank you. Someone actually had the balls to say "I don't like the name Ventus" and made a thread trying to find alternatives to it. The only one that wasn't stupid on the list was Ventolin, which meant breeze. Needless to say I was annoyed, because I was the one who suggested his name be Ventus. So I felt like I was being targeted. But this thread makes up for it and for that I thank you.

safire inthe sky

I also think that it is Ventus, there is still the possibility of it being something else, but it is a very small chance. I haven't heard of any other thoerys of what his name are that aren't completely ridiculous, so I'm sticking with Ventus unless I hear some other really great idea for what his full name is

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Ven:

Ventus
Ventulus( Variation)
Ventas
Venola(wtf)
Venolli(wtf)
Venora(wtf)
Ventora(wtf)
Ven Ven(wtf..LoL)
Venny Boo(ROFL)

LoL..Just Random ones i was thinkin about

venbravewarrior

I think its Ventus but i have other names in mind
Ventulo (hey its possible:)
Vendol (ha) maybe
Venkola (LOL) and possible
Venlino (possible)
but those are all guesses

waterking-Demyx

Ventus does seem most likely, however they'll probably jsut call him Ven for the whole game. I'm not sure if his full name matters anyway.

Ultima Scorpio

Vodka. Or Vincent. Or Victoria.

Or even...Vladimir Vankovavich. I'm serious.

Naw, not really. It would be funny if his name was Vodka though. It'd fit right in

Aqua: Noooooo! Vodka's frozen!
Jack Sparrow: Vodka's frozen? Why is the Vodka always frozen?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ventus sounds pretty cool..I can dig it, but I won't, I'll just type it and say it....I don't wanna dig it,

Zayin

At this point Ventus is the highest guess on popularity though I wouldn't be a name that I liked alot....
I hope it's not Ventus.... I hope its something we would have or will guess...... But for now Ventus is the best guess

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well. I dunno. I just don't like "Ventus". I mean. I seriously have NO clue why. It's not terrible but i'd just prefer something else. Something cooler sounding. If his name is Ventus or something else, i'll probably just call him Ven. Unless his name kicks major a**. Then i'll call him that. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back