• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven = Kingdom Key? (358/2 days spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Since there has been no mention or footage of the Kingdom Key and we have also seen the fact that a person CAN become a keyblade (Xion), what do you think about the idea?

EyeOfDiscovery

Since there has been no mention or footage of the Kingdom Key and we have also seen the fact that a person CAN become a keyblade (Xion), what do you think about the idea?
I don't think a person can become a keyblade itself.. Maybe a keychain?

Like for example.. Tarzan can maybe have some energy to become a keychain.. Not litterally in real time.. But the keychain of the Jungle blade (Forgot name) could be Tarzan's energy..

This is fairly likely in my opinion.

B

Blade5468

Wait, Xion turned into a Keyblade?
He didn't just take her old one?
Well, spoilers, I'll be damned.
I should really buy Days now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the voice in sora's station of awakening was confirmed to be mickey in khfm.

as for people becoming keyblades i dont think that happened in days, otherwise roxas would still remember xion.

AlphaXXI

Website
fr.kingdomhearts.wikia.com
we have also seen the fact that a person CAN become a keyblade (Xion)

Xion did not become Oblivion... facepalm

Her disappearance kinda awoke the ability to dual wield into Roxas, and maybe he kinda inherited of her keyblade, but she's not it.
It's obvious that Oblivion represents her, since everybody is forgetting about her, but when she spoke to Riku she was just kinda speaking from the nothingness, or through Riku's bond with Sora.

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Sora always had the ability to dual-wield, and hence Roxas too by extension. Xion did not BECOME Oblivion so much as awakened the ability. Besides, Xion went back as Sora's memories, if she too became the Oblivion that means that not all of Sora's memories returned to him.
EDIT: Or you could go with AlphaXXI's explanation O.O. Your facepalm pic kinda blinded me to the rest of your post. XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Since there has been no mention or footage of the Kingdom Key
Actually, we see the KK (or what appears to be it) in a desati of Ven's.

I'm fairly interested in the possibility of the KK being a person (or at least a heart of some sort), though I'm also inclined to think that it might've first existed as hidden memories that found their way into Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion didn't quite become the Oblivion though she is related to it. Seen with how Riku heard her voice once he had the Oblivion, and Nomura confirmed that the Oblivion has to do with Xion in the Days Ultimania. So while she didn't become the Oblivion - the Keychain existed in KH1 too - she is related to it. Mosty likely some stronger bond between her and the Memories the Oblivion is made of. Namely - Memories of Riku.

KingSora1995

Xion did not become Oblivion... facepalm

Her disappearance kinda awoke the ability to dual wield into Roxas, and maybe he kinda inherited of her keyblade, but she's not it.
It's obvious that Oblivion represents her, since everybody is forgetting about her, but when she spoke to Riku she was just kinda speaking from the nothingness, or through Riku's bond with Sora.

Wasn't it namine that spoke to riku?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
the voice in sora's station of awakening was confirmed to be mickey in khfm.

as for people becoming keyblades i dont think that happened in days, otherwise roxas would still remember xion.

I don't beilive in lies like that.

The voice comes form Kingdom Hearts itself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wasn't it namine that spoke to riku?

Namine speaking to Roxas then makes absolutely no sense. The voice spoke of Memories of "the both of us", and "being a part of you [=Roxas] just as you are a part of Sora". Despite Namine coming from Sora, she returned to Kairi, while both Roxas and Xion are inside Sora. Also, at that time, Roxas and Namine didn't even meet :\ Roxas didn't even know Namine existed. So why do so many people think it makes sense that voice was Namine?

I don't beilive in lies like that.

The voice comes form Kingdom Hearts itself.

facepalm

I don't believe that it's a lie. Wasn't if confirmed in Coded though, not KHFM+? I don't really remember.

KH1 Ultimania.

It was Xion that made Roxas throw the Oblivion at Riku.

It's a likely possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back