• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven IS Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leper Messiah

He isn't saying their one person.. READ FOR GODS SAKE. They are both different people. Ven just gives himself up to save Sora.

Yes, he is saying they are the same people.

My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.

See... Not only does the TITLE say "Ven IS Roxas" but he also says it in his post... I would advise you to read before you tell others to do so.

In response to your later replies... Yes, he is also saying Ven is Sora although this is more indirect.

My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.

He says that Sora has Ven's body... So he's saying at least part of Sora is Ven. Plus, in order for Roxas to be Ven, Sora would have to have Ven's heart...

@WarpChaos: Why would a 4 year old's body be destroyed?!

WarpChaos

Ignore them WarpChaos.. I suggest keeping your theories to yourself because I agree with it..

A while before 358/2 Days came outI made a theory that Xion was made from Sora's memories.. everyone said it was wrong but low and behold the game itself said I was right.

I think your theory has high probability as if the Narrator of the trailor somehow knows that Sora is destined to do what he does in KH1+2 then someone will put Sora in danger to stop him doing so.
Which would lead Ven to erase himself to save Sora.

I totally agree with you

[EDIT]

what would happen to sora's heart, then ? that makes no sense. it would still be sora's body, so it should still resemble him.

EyeOfDiscovery

Yes, he is saying they are the same people.

See... Not only does the TITLE say "Ven IS Roxas" but he also says it in his post... I would advise you to read before you tell others to do so.

In response to your later replies... Yes, he is also saying Ven is Sora although this is more indirect.

He says that Sora has Ven's body... So he's saying at least part of Sora is Ven. Plus, in order for Roxas to be Ven, Sora would have to have Ven's heart...

@WarpChaos: Why would a 4 year old's body be destroyed?!
Look, honey. Your missing it.. You've skipped person now. He wasn't saying Sora was Ven.. Yes he is saying Roxas is Ven

Because Ven embedded his heart into sora when he died. So when Sora Stabbed himself and created Roxas.. It released Vens heart.. By releasing Ven's heart we could suggest thats why Roxas has emotions.. Because he isn't just a nobody of Sora's (And possibly Kairi's) hearts, Vens heart came out to make the Nobody aswell.

So yes Ven IS Roxas.. Sora is Sora.

Skittle in the marsbar.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Look, honey. Your missing it.. You've skipped person now. He wasn't saying Sora was Ven.. Yes he is saying Roxas is Ven

Because Ven embedded his heart into sora when he died. So when Sora Stabbed himself and created Roxas.. It released Vens heart.. By releasing Ven's heart we could suggest thats why Roxas has emotions.. Because he isn't just a nobody of Sora's (And possibly Kairi's) hearts, Vens heart came out to make the Nobody aswell.

Skittle in the marsbar.

If Ven is Roxas then Sora is Ven.

EyeOfDiscovery

Cleanup of WarpChaos' Theory.

Ven asked to be erased. This is done so by whatever means, and his heart is left 'wandering' maybe. It goes to the strongest and nearest light, Sora. Ven is lying dormant inside Sora's heart. When Sora stabs himself in Hollow Bastion, making Roxas, Ven's heart is released along with his and Kairi's. Ven is vital in the making of Roxas, as most of Ven's heart is leaked out to make Roxas, explaining why he looks like Ven. This also HIGHLY would explain why Xigbar saw Xion as Ven (As Kairi's heart was in the process as much as Ven and Sora's, infecting eachother as it goes.)

So in the process:

Ven + Sora = Roxas
Ven + Kairi +// Sora = Xion.

Which is why Xigbar sees Ven in Xion, and why Roxas looks like Ven.

Ask yourself, If ven wasnt somehow to do with the making of Roxas, why doesn't Roxas look ALOT MORE like Sora? Look at Lea then Axel.. Look at Isa then Siax.. it's all there.

You don't have to agree with this theory, it is OPINIONATED. I myself feel it is a very good theory, and considering my theory on Xion was COMPLETELY BATTERED then it turned out to be 100% right.. I laugh in your faces at a good theory.

Warpchaos.. I suggest keeping the good theories to yourself so when the game comes out you can laugh with me.

[EDIT]

what would happen to sora's heart, then ? that makes no sense. it would still be sora's body, so it should still resemble him.
I just explained this above.. Vens heart took over mostly from being dormant in my opinion.. So at the opportunity to become another person vens heart helped in the creation of Roxas.. Which is why he looks mainly like ven.

Last edited:

'DeVour

We'll find out in about 6 days when we watch all the cutscenes translated.

Edit: Wait. It's a 45 hour game. OH NOES. We have to wait 2 more days afterward it's release plus the translation yadayadayada. DD;

Leper Messiah

Skittle in the marsbar.

Your double-talking... First you were saying that Ven isn't Roxas... now you are. And WTF? "honey"? You're joking, right?

I'm not denying that there isn't a connection between Ven/Sora/Roxas, but I just don't think that connection is that Sora has Ven's heart...

You don't have to agree with this theory, it is OPINIONATED. I myself feel it is a very good theory, and considering my theory on Xion was COMPLETELY BATTERED then it turned out to be 100% right.. I laugh in your faces at a good theory.

Uh, I looked through your topics that you've started... You didn't once say that Xion was made from memories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back