• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven IS Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XamreiKH24

First,Ven born after Sora born second.Second,Ven ask Aqua to erased him so she put Ven memories into Sora body.Third,years later Sora destroyed his body to save Kairi and the other princess.fouth,Roxas born as he look like Ven but he have no memories of Ven.Fifth,Namine ask Roxas "Roxas,do you remember your true name?".Then,Roxas went back to his Sora 'somebody'.The story have go so far,what if Roxas true name is Ven?What if TAV will come out in KH3?

'DeVour

1. Sora is 4. Why on EARTH would his body be destroyed?
2. Nomura confirmed that Ven is his OWN character. He isn't Roxas, or Sora in any way. He's only connected to them.

My theory: We're all so desperate for the game to come out already that we're willing do believe anything.
xD

Axens

Banned
∞;4733752 said:
Roxas and Ven have already been confirmed to not be the same person.

Precisely.

Also, why would Sora be destroyed for any reason? He was like 4 when BBS takes place. There is definitely some connection but I am not sure it goes that far, at least not anymore.

Last edited:

EyeOfDiscovery

Ignore them WarpChaos.. I suggest keeping your theories to yourself because I agree with it..

A while before 358/2 Days came outI made a theory that Xion was made from Sora's memories.. everyone said it was wrong but low and behold the game itself said I was right.

I think your theory has high probability as if the Narrator of the trailor somehow knows that Sora is destined to do what he does in KH1+2 then someone will put Sora in danger to stop him doing so.
Which would lead Ven to erase himself to save Sora.

I totally agree with you

Axens

Banned
There is a difference with making theories that actually have a decent ground, and then theories that are just barely on a cloud, if you get what I mean. He should have done a little bit of research before he came up with that theory, thats all. Ven and Roxas were CONFIRMED to be separate people, but there is nothing to prove that they aren't connected, so the person who came up with this theory may not be far off.

EyeOfDiscovery

There is a difference with making theories that actually have a decent ground, and then theories that are just barely on a cloud, if you get what I mean. He should have done a little bit of research before he came up with that theory, thats all. Ven and Roxas were CONFIRMED to be separate people, but there is nothing to prove that they aren't connected, so the person who came up with this theory may not be far off.
He isn't saying their one person.. READ FOR GODS SAKE. They are both different people. Ven just gives himself up to save Sora.

SORA619

Awards
My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.

What the f...?raitohahaha

Even MX didn't knew then that sora was the one so there was no reason sora's body to be destroyded. Noone could hurt him then

Axens

Banned
He isn't saying their one person.. READ FOR GODS SAKE. They are both different people. Ven just gives himself up to save Sora.

I did read, thank you.

I read that he thinks that Ven gave up his body for Sora, so h is trying to say that Ven is Roxas after becoming his nobody and having no memories, thus saying that Ven is Sora technically. This cant be true because Sora really doesnt really have anything to do with Ven as we know it. There is no reason to destroy a 4 year old boy that doesnt even have any significance at the time.

EyeOfDiscovery

I did read, thank you.

I read that he thinks that Ven gave up his body for Sora, so h is trying to say that Ven is Roxas after becoming his nobody and having no memories, thus saying that Ven is Sora technically. This cant be true because Sora really doesnt really have anything to do with Ven as we know it. There is no reason to destroy a 4 year old boy that doesnt even have any significance at the time.
No hes not saying Ven is Sora you idiot. He is saying Ven embedded himself in Sora. As in putting skittles in a mars bar wrapper. The skittles are one thing and so is the mars bar.

Don't try and complicate yourself darling.

BGizzles456

Ven asked Aqua to be erased, so Aqua unlocked his heart with her keyblade and it was placed into Sora. Much like how Sora sacrificed himself for Kairi. When a heart was unleashed from Sora to save Kairi's, it was actually Ven's heart.

EyeOfDiscovery

Ven asked Aqua to be erased, so Aqua unlocked his heart with her keyblade and it was placed into Sora. Much like how Sora sacrificed himself for Kairi. When a heart was unleashed from Sora to save Kairi's, it was actually Ven's heart.
We don't know its Aqua yet even tho it's highly plausible from the shadow

EyeOfDiscovery

Yeah because there someone else who looks like Aqua too right?
Actually KH1 Riku has the same outline. Get a COM sprite of riku and colour it in black. It looks like the shadow.

Explain your theory. What power would Aqua have access to, to be able to erase Ven?

BGizzles456

A nobody doesn't exist because they don't have a heart. Erase means remove completely. It's simple. Aqua extracts Ven's heart so therefore he won't exist again.

EyeOfDiscovery

A nobody doesn't exist because they don't have a heart. Erase means remove completely. It's simple. Aqua extracts Ven's heart so therefore he won't exist again.
You've just said ti yourself. 'Aqua' (THE FIGURE) EXTRACTS the heart..

.. And places it inside Sora.

You're avoiding the questions put to you.. How does Aqua have the power to erase Ven then?

We know the figure has spiked hair.. I say its Vanitas after removing his helmet. He seems to know Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back