• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven IS Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one.

Do what now? Why would Sora be in danger? How was it destroyed? And if he gave up his body, then why doesn't Sora look like Ven? This theory has far too many holes to hold much validation.

αsiя

space coke
I dont see why Sora's body will be destroyed
A little gruesome for a 4 year old

Kenpachi

That is very far fetched, how then would you explain how Ven saw Sora on DI? This has much too big hole in it..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Roxas and Ven have already been confirmed to not be the same person.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.

Nomura says that they're totally different people. Also, how would you create a new body by being erased? Why Sora?

Marly

Awards
One can still not deny the exact wording of Nomura who has said that they are different people.

I

Idunn0

Ehh n1 lar... i don't know how you came out with such a retarded theory but it clearly makes no sense... when did sora even be destroyed (with exception of when he was turned into a heartless at hollow bastion) ? The only way you can prove your theory to be true is just to post a video and let all of us see it...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're not getting butthurt, well, not me. You're the one who suggested a theory that is, to put it lightly, fairly nonsensical.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
I appreciate your effort on putting thought into this. But as others said, there isn't anything much that can make sense.

Sora was 4 during BBS (as i'm sure you know), and it's quite crual if a 4-year-old would get his body destroyed. I could see ven being the nice guy and saving him though, but we haven't seen any proof that he has had definite contact with sora.

Plus how Nomura himself said that Ven and Roxas are completely different people.

A tip: when making up theories, think things through and try to give it a little more sense, so as to avoid people correcting you. Do more research into the subject.

Marly

Awards
Usually, it's a good idea to post semi-serious threads on here to prevent taking up too much room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back