• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven is NOT Roxas or Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
Sorrry: If this is the wrong place, I do apologies. I make mistakes. So do you. And don't yell at me or be flaming please. It hurts. A lot.

Point: Do you guys know what I think is stupid? That people say Ven is Roxas just because they look the same. Nomura just recycles designs. right? Anyway, look at the timeline.

Ven was in Birth by Sleep.

Roxas was born in Days.

Sora was four when Ven was in BbS. Still fighting with toy swords. Roxas is not born yet. That's like eleven years later.

So really, if Roxas is not born how is Ven, Roxas? So I want people to see that Ven is NOT Roxas. He's also not Sora. First of all, the TIMELINE. Say it with me guys: TIME LINE. Second, if Sora's four in BbS and Ven is (Guessing) 15 they can't be the same. Sora was 14 when he was the Keyblade Bearer. Ven was when he was (Again guessing) 14/15. And again this was how many years ago? TEN!
So, I think I made my point.

hmm.. well i don't exactly remember anyone saying that ven is roxas.

what i do know is that ven and roxas share a connection through sora.

TJF16

what i do know is that ven and roxas share a connection through sora.

Yeah, no one has said that they think they're the same person. They have a connection, because this isn't like how Xion and Aqua look like Kairi, Ven looks EXACTLY like Roxas, so it isn't recycled character design.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Unfortunately, I have. >.>

I don't believe at all that they are the same person. Although Roxas and Ven do have a connection, either through Sora or even Kairi. After all, with Kairi's heart being there at the same moment Sora made Namine and Roxas, it is possible. And also unlikely. But then again, isn't a lot of KH unlikely before it is revealed to be true?

Lonbilly

Awards
but.......we already knew ven wasnt roxas of sora

The majority does, but there are some out there that are like
"omfg guys ven is roxas because he traveled back in time!"
Or
"Ven lost all his memmorys and then Xemnas found him thinking he was a nobdy and name him roaxs"

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
if Sora's four in BbS and Ven is (Guessing) 15 they can't be the same.
personally i dont think Ven Aqua or Terra are 14 or 15 years of age. I see them more as young adults... you know... around 18-25 years of age... Cause everyone who knows about the keyblade are shocked it chose someone as young as sora. ... Not flamming you or anything. Its just what i think... Welcome to the brutality of forums...

Awards

I heard a lot, though. I found one from a crazy Roxas fan saying that Ven is probably Roxas originally, but when he told Aqua to erase him, he was put into Sora. The fan hopped Roxas would return in KH3 as a somebody than a nobody, but I highly doubt that.

Can't remember where I found this guy, it's been a long time now.

For me, I think Ven and Roxas has some connection, but can't say they're the same person.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Hes just pointing this out for all the noobs out there who still think that secret trailer off KH2 is KH3 and thinks Ven is Roxas. I cant blame him, I get sick of everyone saying that too.

TerraFTW!

Sorrry: If this is the wrong place, I do apologies. I make mistakes. So do you. And don't yell at me or be flaming please. It hurts. A lot.

Point: Do you guys know what I think is stupid? That people say Ven is Roxas just because they look the same. Nomura just recycles designs. right? Anyway, look at the timeline.

Ven was in Birth by Sleep.

Roxas was born in Days.

Sora was four when Ven was in BbS. Still fighting with toy swords. Roxas is not born yet. That's like eleven years later.

So really, if Roxas is not born how is Ven, Roxas? So I want people to see that Ven is NOT Roxas. He's also not Sora. First of all, the TIMELINE. Say it with me guys: TIME LINE. Second, if Sora's four in BbS and Ven is (Guessing) 15 they can't be the same. Sora was 14 when he was the Keyblade Bearer. Ven was when he was (Again guessing) 14/15. And again this was how many years ago? TEN!
So, I think I made my point.

:O R U A IDIOT?! DA VEN BE DA ROXAS FOREVA MAIN!1! U b A IDIOT!!!!11!1!11 Teh HAVE DE SAME HIAR COLR!1! DEY LOOK TEH SAME!!!!11! IT BE OBVIOUS!1!!11one!11!!

But for reals, i hate noobs who think they are the same.

Grey

Nomura even stated that Ven and Roxas are NOT the same person. So I don't know where you got your idea.

They share some sort of connection through Sora. It's possible that Ven did something to Sora at the end of BbS to make Sora's Nobody resemble him (Ven) so much.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Nomura even stated that Ven and Roxas are NOT the same person. So I don't know where you got your idea.

They share some sort of connection through Sora. It's possible that Ven did something to Sora at the end of BbS to make Sora's Nobody resemble him (Ven) so much.
possibly when ven said to aqua to erase him he became apart of sora after ven was erased maybe and thats why roxas looks like ven maybe?

Grey

possibly when ven said to aqua to erase him he became apart of sora after ven was erased maybe and thats why roxas looks like ven maybe?

I always figured it'd be something like, Ven's Heart was placed into Sora, or something else of Ven's was placed within Sora, that would cause a connection. Maybe Ven's memory (which seems to have significance) is erased, and his fragile heart is given placed within Sora (intentionally or unintentionally) to keep him from truly dying.

Those are the most obvious theories.

Lonbilly

Awards
Ehhh, I'm actually thinking Kairi's got something to do with it, rather then Ven going into Sora or Sora getting something of Ven. It's possible Kairi may have had a connection to Ven, perhaps a strong one, explaining why she was both drawn to Sora (him and Ven are very similar) and why Roxas looks like Ven. After all, it wouldn't be the first time Kairi's heart crewed something up within Sora.

Either way, Ven is not Roxas/Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back