• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven is NOT a roxas clone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
As already mentioned numerous times, they are different people. Even the tones of their voice differ (though I cannot confirm that for the JPN version.) Ventus has a slightly more "optimistic" and "energetic" nuance to his. It also has a higher pitch (though this is not too noticable)

Roxas' voice is more gruff and austere in contrast to its Ventus counterpart. Roxas' voice always struck me as serious, while Ven's is a bit more...whiny.
I thought Roxas' voice was more whiny. All "woe-is-me".

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Roxas was a serious guy, with pretty big problems
Im not saying Ven didn't have those problems, but he didn't realize half of them until nearing the end, other then Terra might be swayed to darkness

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Roxas was a serious guy, with pretty big problems
Im not saying Ven didn't have those problems, but he didn't realize half of them until nearing the end, other then Terra might be swayed to darkness
Roxas didn't seem to notice his real problems until the second to last mission >.>
Before that it was just a lot of ice cream.

xStarSeekerx

Ven is NOT a Roxas clone

Roxas IS a Ven Clone

did you see the ending. where Ven's heart goes to sora (which is why he can wield the keyblade). When sora became became a heartless and a nobody was born. that nobody looked like Ven Not Sora.

thanx to birth by sleep i now am not confused as to why every organization 13 member looks like thier old selves except for roxas

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Indeed, but I gotta say
Sea Salt Ice Cream is REALLY good

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I thought Roxas' voice was more whiny. All "woe-is-me".

It does not matter either way, actually. There is a recognizable difference in their voices, no matter our interpretations of it. So that serves to back up the "Ven is NOT a Roxas clone" arguement.

I mean...other than them being identical, they candidly have little in common. Sure, the "I love my friends" trait is mutual between them...but that's borderline every character in the series.

4dapollos

Ven is NOT a Roxas clone

Roxas IS a Ven Clone

did you see the ending. where Ven's heart goes to sora (which is why he can wield the keyblade). When sora became became a heartless and a nobody was born. that nobody looked like Ven Not Sora.

thanx to birth by sleep i now am not confused as to why every organization 13 member looks like thier old selves except for roxas

This also leads me to ask "Why doesn't Namine' look like Kari?"

Keybladerr

I like to describe Ven as a Sora who looks like Roxas.
His personality is Sora's
But he looks like Roxas. The only reason Roxas looks like Ven is because Ven has been in Sora's heart ever since Sora was a little kid.

xStarSeekerx

This also leads me to ask "Why doesn't Namine' look like Kari?"

thats a great question because now that i recall kairi never became a heartless, nor can she because shes a princess of heart. so the whole kairi has a nobody thing confuses me to this day

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's pretty clear ventus and roxas are very different. ventus clearly differs from roxas.

roxas was born as anobody (meaning sora lost his heart and his body and soul turned into a nobody in the in-between realm)

also ven couldn't survive with a heart of pure light, roxas although has his heart isn't the dominant one.

xStarSeekerx

No Sora has his own he doesn't use Ven's unless he's dual wielding.

im sorry incorrect.

Sora gots his own heart yes, but part of ven's resides with it, and Sora can only duel wield because Yen Sid gave him the Magic Clothes. Which allow him to fuse with goofy or donald, or both so he can duel wield (except in wisdom form)

Allister Rose

French Lover
im sorry incorrect.

Sora gots his own heart yes, but part of ven's resides with it, and Sora can only duel wield because Yen Sid gave him the Magic Clothes. Which allow him to fuse with goofy or donald, or both so he can duel wield (except in wisdom form)
you obviously don't know....dual wielding is due to ven's heart inside him. sora always had the ability to dual wield but drive forms help him. and no he doesn't fuse with doanald of goofy, he just borrows their strength

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh boy, another of these threads:

1. Roxas isn't Ventus. Despite the fact that they look the same, Nomura confirmed a while ago that they are 2 different people.
2. Ventus' personality isn't like Roxas at all. If anything, it's more like Sora.
3. The guy who posted that rant was probably trolling anyway seeing the way he thrashes at every BBS character ever.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Emblem heartless were created by Ansem. Purebloods were always here in the realm of darkness.

davidr906

Personally, I think that a portion of Ven's heart went into Roxas, if not the entire thing. Nobodies are not physically and emotionally capable of crying, although Roxas had done that on a few separate occasions.

Even though Roxas was formed of the same process as a Nobody, he is not a complete nobody. Without Ven's heart within him, he would have been as cold and heartless as Saix.

In a sense, Roxas has Ven's heart, which shaped his body to the same as Ven's. However, because of the separation of heart and mind, the memories were lost, and Roxas had to start with a clean slate. This may also explain why Roxas has a different fighting style than Ven did.

Box_ghost

No, he actually never said that.

KH1 did.

Emblem heartless were created by Ansem. Purebloods were always here in the realm of darkness.

KH1 said that Purebloods were the result of an experiment that Ansem started and quit. Kh2 said that Xehanort then took on the name Ansem and created the Emblems.

At no point until BBS did anything remotely say that the Heartless always existed.

THANK YOU. A lot of people don't seem to be able to understand this little fact.

It seems you're not familiar with the concept of retrograde continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back