• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven erased from the world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Hey on the forums i was reading that in one of the BBS traliers at the end of something Ven asked a from to erase him. What does that mean, to lose his memeories, take his heart or what? And why did he want that anyway?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
well, there was a theory that said that Ven's soul was taken and put into Sora. Thats just a guess. Not sure why he would want that.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
He wants his 'friend' to erase him. No one knows exactly what it means, but it is speculated that he is giving into darkness, and he doesn't want Terra to have to constantly protect him from it. So he asks to be erased.

[√]Genuflect
He wants his 'friend' to erase him. No one knows exactly what it means, but it is speculated that he is giving into darkness, and he doesn't want Terra to have to constantly protect him from it. So he asks to be erased.
Wrong.
Ven said that:
"Because he is my friend, Please Erase me".

This could point out to DS.
Oh yes, I can prove certain things that they might be connected.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wrong.
Ven said that:
"Because he is my friend, Please Erase me".

This could point out to DS.
Oh yes, I can prove certain things that they might be connected.

Seconded. I think Ven and the DS are more connected then we've been lead to believe, or more so than people believe. Cause there are quite a few subtle hints.

KH_master959

so that means if you weren't thereyou will never be able to see it???? Sorry about my spelling I am on my I-pod touch

V

V.A.T.13

The translation has changed at least three different times. >_>;
Somebody just needs to translate in directly instead of just trying to interpret it themselves.

Stars

リク
Hey on the forums i was reading that in one of the BBS traliers at the end of something Ven asked a from to erase him. What does that mean, to lose his memeories, take his heart or what? And why did he want that anyway?

Ven said that " because he is my friend , please erase me."
Maybe he ask someone to erase him from everyone's memories ?

StrangerJr

i found this hope it helps find ur answerVideo Ending
Ven is on the Destiny Islands coast looking towards a young Sora & Riku who are playing at the beach. At the same time Ven is at Twilight Town watching the Coast. He is looking down, and appears to be sad.
"I don't want to be depended on, you are my 'Friend' ..just erase me."

Stars

リク
i found this hope it helps find ur answerVideo Ending
Ven is on the Destiny Islands coast looking towards a young Sora & Riku who are playing at the beach. At the same time Ven is at Twilight Town watching the Coast. He is looking down, and appears to be sad.
"I don't want to be depended on, you are my 'Friend' ..just erase me."

Is Terra on DI ... lol i saw this translation before..don't know which is correct XDD

StrangerJr

i found i better piece of info on why ven wanted to erase himself and it sounds less pitiful then because i dont feel like living but maybe its mixed up idk i just post wat i see and make most sense we wont know for sure till it comes out or Nomura say its true: (Terra is watching the coast of Destiny Islands. There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords as Terra watches from a grove who are speculated to be Sora and Riku.)

Terra: "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

(Meanwhile, Ven is watching from a similar coast. This place isn’t Destiny Islands, but Twilight Town.)

Ven: “Because he’s my friend, please erase me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back