• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven & ds:not friends!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

theres been a lot of speculation that ven could be friends with the dark soldier,i think its kinda stupid alot of people on these forums flame theories with some to great evidence supporting them and its funny when theres absolutely no evidence they support it.back to my theory or speculation,there is more proof that ven and the DS are more enemy then they are friend.

ven is seen being tossed face first at sunset horizons with the dark soldier approaching him with mickey to save the day.

in the kh2fm ending ven is focused on intentionally attacking the dark soldier along with his friends terra & aqua.

terra seems to know MX;was possibly even his apprentice once but when mentioning ven,terra refers to him as "friend" as if ven,terra,and mx weren't all on the same side at any point.to support this or confirm one ven is either losing his memory or doesn't know MX judging from the bbs olympus colossium scene where ven is both shocked and at one point says "who are you??" the shocked expression could be something other than recognizing who mx is.

this should cross out the theories of the ds being the person to "erase ven"[to me that part seems important.and if ven does get erased we know its at the end of bbs because namura already stated ven is one of the characters you play as and how can you play as him if he's "erased"?so if thats at the end i'm sure after trying to kick eachothers a55es and ds not giving a crap that mx almost froze ven to death ven and ds wouldn't be calling eachother "friends"].

i do think they could have possibly been friends maybe sometimes before bss-but i doubt it & i dont think the ds should essentially be the 3rd playable character,aqua is the one most likely to "erase" ven so i think her role is important.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: veb & ds:not friends!

in the kh2fm ending ven is focused on intentionally attacking the dark soldier along with his friends terra & aqua.

And how do you know this...? Last time I checked, both MX and DS were coming toward them side by side... Seeing as how he eventually went after MX, I would say he is going after him...

terra seems to know MX;was possibly even his apprentice once but when mentioning ven,terra refers to him as "friend" as if ven,terra,and mx weren't all on the same side at any point.

And how do you know Terra was refering to Ven when he said "friend"...? He could have easily been refering to DS...

this should cross out the theories of the ds being the person to "erase ven"[to me that part seems important.and if ven does get erased we know its at the end of bbs because namura already stated ven is one of the characters you play as and how can you play as him if he's "erased"?so if thats at the end i'm sure after trying to kick eachothers a55es and ds not giving a crap that mx almost froze ven to death ven and ds wouldn't be calling eachother "friends"].

MX called DS "a monster infused with darkness", so there may not be much left of who DS once was...
Also, when Ven says "erase me", I'm sure it is to keep MX from getting what he wants from Ven...

i do think they could have possibly been friends maybe sometimes before bss-but i doubt it & i dont think the ds should essentially be the 3rd playable character,aqua is the one most likely to "erase" ven so i think her role is important.

I'm thinking the 3rd character is Mickey...

WilFrEDo 12

exactly,if he's a monster infused with darkness i don't think ven is asking the dark solider to do him that major favor,in the bbs video aqua looks like she cares alot about ven.and in the final mix video the dark soldier surfs the keyblade and chases aqua and ven(mx was on his little canyon thing controlling the keyblades i guess) and ven attacks the dark soldier and the ds responds by deflecting his attacks.and i highly doubt terra was talking about the ds when he says "friend" the ds attacks terra as well.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: veb & ds:not friends!

I'm thinking the 3rd character is Mickey...

Agreed Aqua seems like more of a mysterious type of person. Not the type you play with. Also there has be a lot more pics with Mickey.

big don mega

why is it that everyone is trying to use that erase me thing when they know nothing about it. all that we see is a shadow, a mopey ven, and them words. now if there was a whole conversation, it would be different, but just one line could mean anything

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The shadow is Aqua's, even though no one seems to listen to me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
theres been a lot of speculation that ven could be friends with the dark soldier,i think its kinda stupid alot of people on these forums flame theories with some to great evidence supporting them and its funny when theres absolutely no evidence they support it.back to my theory or speculation,there is more proof that ven and the DS are more enemy then they are friend.

ven is seen being tossed face first at sunset horizons with the dark soldier approaching him with mickey to save the day.

terra seems to know MX;was possibly even his apprentice once but when mentioning ven,terra refers to him as "friend" as if ven,terra,and mx weren't all on the same side at any point.to support this or confirm one ven is either losing his memory or doesn't know MX judging from the bbs olympus colossium scene where ven is both shocked and at one point says "who are you??" the shocked expression could be something other than recognizing who mx is.

Another interesting theory and by the way what and or who does DS stand for anyway? Just wondering.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
exactly,if he's a monster infused with darkness i don't think ven is asking the dark solider to do him that major favor,

I never said he would... What I said, was that I don't think there is much left of who DS was before MX tampered with him...

and i highly doubt terra was talking about the ds when he says "friend" the ds attacks terra as well.

You do realize that the scene Terra was talking to MX happened before the events of the secret ending, don't you...? Also, Terra says "friend" with quotes... Terra could be refering to the person DS was before he became what he is now...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
exactly,if he's a monster infused with darkness i don't think ven is asking the dark solider to do him that major favor,in the bbs video aqua looks like she cares alot about ven.and in the final mix video the dark soldier surfs the keyblade and chases aqua and ven(mx was on his little canyon thing controlling the keyblades i guess) and ven attacks the dark soldier and the ds responds by deflecting his attacks.and i highly doubt terra was talking about the ds when he says "friend" the ds attacks terra as well.

Look at Omni's post again.

MX called DS "a monster infused with darkness", so there may not be much left of who DS once was...
Also, when Ven says "erase me", I'm sure it is to keep MX from getting what he wants from Ven...

Hypothetically, whoever the DS used to be, he's no longer that same person. Who's to say he wasn't Ven's friend before, hmm?

The shadow is Aqua's, even though no one seems to listen to me.

You see, if I wasn't so meticulous detail-wise, I would say that shadow was Aqua's. However, after careful comparing and contrasting, I do see dissimilarities between that silhouette and Aqua. So in conclusion, I'd have to say that's a new character completely -- preferably the DS without his suit.

And to whoever asked 'what does DS mean' -- It means Dark Soldier.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Unless the DS got some surgery, the shadow is Aqua's. It has breasts and large hips. I don't think Disney would like it if a character in one of their games got a sex change.

gotegenks

riku attacks sora alot in kh1, just because of some attacks doesn't mean they aren't "friends" probably not friends right then, but yea, and if mickey were the main character, then why did they even think of putting aqua in the bbs trailer xD shes not in any scans or mentioned in any way (not officially anyway) but i think the shadow is aquas as well,

Omegas Squared

Originally Posted by sorafan1203
Another interesting theory and by the way what and or who does DS stand for anyway? Just wondering.

pff, newb

PostMentalFerocity !!!! What happened to your avatar and sig and stuff??!!!? I didnt recognize you!

mickey being the third character is a good idea! but it would take away some of the mystery that makes mickey such a likeable character in KH. Just because we dont know anything about aqua doesnt mean she isnt the 3rd character. maybe she has a special importance we dont know about? like a really important dangerous mission?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Unless the DS got some surgery, the shadow is Aqua's. It has breasts and large hips. I don't think Disney would like it if a character in one of their games got a sex change.

Breast part of the silhouette = Pauldron, perhaps?
Large hips = Huh?

Until proven otherwise, I'm gonna say that's a new character. There are differences between that shadow and Aqua -- if that silhouette is indeed Aqua's, there shouldn't be any differences.

WilFrEDo 12

Breast part of the silhouette = Pauldron, perhaps?
Large hips = Huh?

Until proven otherwise, I'm gonna say that's a new character. There are differences between that shadow and Aqua -- if that silhouette is indeed Aqua's, there shouldn't be any differences.

I'm with you on the confusion of the 'big hip thing' but still on opposite sides with the aqua thing,i mean we haven't see any aqua screen shots & with the graphics with the graphics of the psp(shoot even the graphics of the ps3)they cannot perfect the shadows-i think a shadow analysis is helpful but not 100%;i mean at one point people thought it was riku.

Lexeon

It's very possible that they could've been friends at some point (Ven and DS). If you look at Sora and Riku, they fought each other just like Van and DS. It's a possibility that they could've been friends. We'll have to wait to find out.

gotegenks

It's very possible that they could've been friends at some point (Ven and DS). If you look at Sora and Riku, they fought each other just like Van and DS. It's a possibility that they could've been friends. We'll have to wait to find out.

wth! i said THAT too, on this same thread, we must be the same person, cause you keep saying the same stuff i do <.>

riku attacks sora alot in kh1, just because of some attacks doesn't mean they aren't "friends" probably not friends right then, but yea, and if mickey were the main character, then why did they even think of putting aqua in the bbs trailer xD shes not in any scans or mentioned in any way (not officially anyway) but i think the shadow is aquas as well,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back