• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven, Aqua, Terra's Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Terra and Ven fuse like sora and kairi nd ven's nobody (Roxas) was seald in sora's heart hence the look alike and Aqua is killd by MX

Roxas is Sora's nobody
there were no nobodies till the six apprentices discovered them

Jumpcolour

Geez, why is everyone so darn negative.
I mean, seriously, who actually died in Kh?

The Org somebodies will be back so they dont count

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Aqua: Captured by Xehanort for heart experiments, and all that remains is her armor. They kept experiments in that basement. Then later used by Xemnas to regain memories.

Ventus:
doesn't survive MX/Vanitas fight, heart/essence is sealed inside KK. KK is passed down to Riku, then later to Sora - why Roxas looks like Ven.

Terra: Part of Xehanort, I want to say something less obvious, but I don't have anything else. :D

MX: ^ and/or is killed off by Vanitas. Pretty sure he's been training along MX for quite a while and knows his weak spot. As powerful as MX is, everyone needs a weak spot. And I'm guessing Vanitas wants KH's power, too.

Vanitas: Tries to get KH's power for himself, ends up getting absorbed into KH. Either he's gone or gets a more powerful form like Xemnas did and fights TAV. And I want to say TAV finishes him off, but they already looked weared down by MX in the trailer... :/

Eraqus: Probably dead.
Geez, why is everyone so darn negative.
I mean, seriously, who actually died in Kh?
Nomura said BbS was gonna be more serious/depressing/darker than the other KH games. So we'll have some deaths. :|

Jienum

I support the theory that Terra, in a way, becomes the new Xehanort, but I don't have any theories regarding Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort, Vanitas or Eraqus.

But since this game is supposed to be a prelude to the next major game in the series (that's what Nomura said), then I would DEFINITELY love to see Master Xehanort as the final and ultimate villain of the last game of the series, and a climactic battle between Sora and Master Xehanort.

It's just this feeling I've got. Somehow, I think Sora will be the one to defeat Master Xehanort once and for all.

Midnight's Dirge

Terra give into the darkness and accidentally kills Aqua in a fit of rage because she killed Ven after he went batshit insane.

Terra then exiles himself to the realm of darkness to forever brood over his dead friends. Exposition to KH3, anyone?

Jumpcolour

Terra give into the darkness and accidentally kills Aqua in a fit of rage because she killed Ven after he went batshit insane.

Terra then exiles himself to the realm of darkness to forever brood over his dead friends. Exposition to KH3, anyone?

So...what about the Lingering Sentiment?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I believe that Ven will get Erased and maybe part of him will go in to Sora or something. Terra will have something to do with Xehanort. Maybe Terra will give in to him or something. Aqua will either die or become terribly injured. Master Xehanort will have something to do with Terra. Vanitas will probably die and maybe affect Riku in some way. Eraqus will probably die as well.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
...I'am tired of everyone saying aqua dies.Have some HOPE!She's to sexy to die she has to be alive somewhere.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~!!!!!!!!!

thedualtwilight

Terra becomes the first heartless after the final boss. The whole him being Xehanort is a little too obvious to be true.
Aqua gets killed by Vanitas (Final Boss). She has the least connection to the original story line.
Ven gets erased but his memories arent. The memories search for the closest home and find sora. This gives Roxas the appearance of Ven.
MX and Erauqs get in a fight and both go missing until KH3.
Vanitas is the final boss. TAV cant beat him but they can erase his memories. He turns up after the battle in Radiant Garden and all he can remember is his masters name and so he takes it for his own.
Erauqs is the same as MX:cool:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Terra becomes the first heartless after the final boss. The whole him being Xehanort is a little too obvious to be true.
Aqua gets killed by Vanitas (Final Boss). She has the least connection to the original story line.
Ven gets erased but his memories arent. The memories search for the closest home and find sora. This gives Roxas the appearance of Ven.
MX and Erauqs get in a fight and both go missing until KH3.
Vanitas is the final boss. TAV cant beat him but they can erase his memories. He turns up after the battle in Radiant Garden and all he can remember is his masters name and so he takes it for his own.
Erauqs is the same as MX:cool:
Terra doesn't create the first heartless. Xehanort does.
... I wouldn't say that yet, considering the little info we have on her.
And sometimes the quiet ones can be the most important.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ven - Dies but somehow lives on in Sora
Aqua - Dies or Is somewhere hiding and possibly Dieing
Terra- Possibly becomes Xehanort or lives on inside Riku

QUESTION:
What do People mean by "Erased"? I keep hearing that.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
What do you mean, "you people"?

>:I

Just kidding. As many people said, Terra probably has something to do with Ansem's sixth apprentice Xehanort (i.e. he becomes Xehanort); I'm not certain about Aqua, but I fear she might end up dead; Ven obviously, definitely has some sort of connection with Sora and Roxas, so he probably is killed in action, and then some part of him lives on and finds a home inside Sora.

As for Master Xehanort and Vanitas, either one (or both) of them could be included in the Great Xehanort Melting-Pot. Either one could also end up dying, disappearing, or something to that effect. And last but not least, Master Eraqus... Well, I suppose he either died or vanished, just like the other two.

What do People mean by "Erased"? I keep hearing that.

Well, in the first and second Birth by Sleep trailers, Ven asked whoever he was talking to on Destiny Islands (the shadow looks like Aqua's) to "erase" him. I'm not exactly sure what he means by that, but many believe it probably has something to do with death, or the "erasure" of memories, or something like that.

A

Azrael

I am just wondering about this but what do you people think is going to happen to Aqua, Ven and Terra in the end Birth by Sleep?

(You say what you think. There is no right or wrong answer) :lol:

Ven or memories of Ven will be absorbed into Sora and hidden deep within his heart.

Terra becomes Xehanort in some way shape or form

Aqua becomes Sora's mom.

Just kidding :D

She gets her ass raped by Vanitas and joins a single mother support group.

Suro Keirei

ven - stays young in a museum under the title of "the living sculpture"
terra - gets killed by the king for pimpin out minnie
aqua - hits the bottle and ends up in rehab after her 3rd child
MX - now resides in an old folks home
vanitas - works his ass off to take care of and support 3 kids
erauqs - joined the iron fist tounament as hitachi :D

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well, in the first and second Birth by Sleep trailers, Ven asked whoever he was talking to on Destiny Islands (the shadow looks like Aqua's) to "erase" him. I'm not exactly sure what he means by that, but many believe it probably has something to do with death, or the "erasure" of memories, or something like that.

I'm pretty sure it's really just an issue of things getting confused in translation. The Japanese word for "to erase" can be used as a euphemism for "to kill," and the fansubber translated it literally. (It's the same word Riku used when he asked Mickey to "destroy" him if Ansem gained control over him again)

Squenix seems to have decided that it's actually a pretty good euphemism in English since then, as well. It's used by everyone in The World Ends With You, by a villainous character in Dissidia (in the "erase me" sense), and in some of the Secret Reports in 358/2 Days.

It seems to me like it's the equivalent of arguing what a character who says "finish me off" means by it. Sure, it could mean something different than "kill," but there's no reason to assume that it does.

thedualtwilight

Terra doesn't create the first heartless. Xehanort does.
Well what if Terra is who Xehanort made the first heartless of? He already had a lot of darkness in his heart it would have been an interesting experiment. Trying people with different kind of hearts would have been a good experiment. Didnt think of that did you?

... I wouldn't say that yet, considering the little info we have on her.
And sometimes the quiet ones can be the most important.
Nomura even said she has the least connectivity.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Aqua: Master Xehanort slaughters her like hog... All that is left behind are her armor and Keyblade (after years her body decayed and rotted away)... Xemans later reclaims the armor and Keyblade of his once fallen friend and uses them in the white room to help him remember his past. Ergo, Aqua gets fucked up.

Ven: I say Ven also gets a similar treatment however, not as bad as Aqua's death. If I remember this right, Xehanort became interested in Ven as well, telling him to face Vantias, who was a man infested with darkness. Correct Master Xehanort's mistake. I say Master Xehanort infests Ven's heart with an abundance of darkness. However, Ven doesn't take that too well. I remember Sora saying to Riku in Kingdom Hearts that the darkness may destroy his body, but it wouldn't touch his heart. SO yeah, I'm saying Ven's body gets destroyed by the darkness. The soul is gone too. However, since Ven's heart prevailed to a point, his heart wasn't destroyed.

Now somehow (don't want to turn this into a theory) Ven's heart makes its way into the body and soul of Sora which is reborn at twilight town into Roxas.

Terra: Gets lost.lol Maybe he absorbs the darkness of the heart shaped figure in the sky and becomes semi-superhuman. The over dousage of power puts such a strain on his body that he loses his memories... I know, sounds like BS, but whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back