• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven, Aqua, Terra's Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I am just wondering about this but what do you people think is going to happen to Aqua, Ven and Terra in the end Birth by Sleep?

(You say what you think. There is no right or wrong answer) :lol:

αsiя

space coke
I think Ven is going to go into Sora or something
Terra is going to become Xehanort
Aqua is going to die

Grey

Aqua is kept as a sex toy for Xehanort.

No, seriously, Aqua's probably killed, or something similar.

Various hints in KH: FM suggest that Xehanort's other "friend" is in the "Room of Sleep" or whatever it's called now. If Xehanort is Terra after he loses his memory, then chances are, Ven is in the "Room of Sleep", with something taken out of him (memories?) and given to Sora, which results in Roxas looking like Ven.

αsiя

space coke
Aqua is kept as a sex toy for Xehanort.

No, seriously, Aqua's probably killed, or something similar.

Various hints in KH: FM suggest that Xehanort's other "friend" is in the "Room of Sleep" or whatever it's called now. If Xehanort is Terra after he loses his memory, then chances are, Ven is in the "Room of Sleep", with something taken out of him (memories?) and given to Sora, which results in Roxas looking like Ven.

More like sex slave maybe thats why the armor is lying down because she just stripped herself for Xemnas :wink:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ven: in Sora or dead (possibly both)
Aqua: I actually think she isn't "dead", just had her memories or body somehow erased: she's not technically dead, but she is pretty much out of the way
Terra: part of Xehanort
MX: part of Xehanort
Vanitas: dead or part of Xehanort/Riku
Eraqus: dead - killed by MX

Nomura has said BbS will be a sad, serious game, so I think it is possible that they all die, or are at least effectively dead (such as being merged into Sora or Xehanort).

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think Terra's heart is emptied of light and darkness, and all that remains in his heart are the darkest of memories. Having just barely survived the battle, he ends up in Radiant Garden and is found by Ansem.

I think Aqua is absorbed into Kingdom Hearts, and other than her Keyblade and armor, all traces of her existence vanish.

I think Ven's heart is emptied of light and darkness, and all that remains in his heart are the darkest of memories. Ven is too weak to survive this state and his heart is expelled from his vessel. His heart then migrates to the heart of a future Keyblade wielder, this being Riku.

Aria

braver by the minute
Terra- something involving Xehanort
Ven- erased
Aqua- dead
MX- something with Terra and Xehanort

Yay for unspecificness <3

Rest of the characters will probably die >.<

popcornlion

Aqua will probaly die because her armour is on the floor without her in it
Ven- Merged with Sora?
Terra Have no clue

I just hope this concludes all these awesome theories.

Apasstrife

terra : fusion with xeanort
aqua :died
ven: died but somehow conected to sora ( NOT ven´s heart in sora´s body)

why all know that terra, aqua and ven does not exisit like they do on BBS.

ZigZag

Terra looses his memories, takes the name Xahanort on, becomes an apprentice of Ansem the Wise, becomes a heartless and gets a nobody, as a heartles he tries to bring the darkness over the worlds to destroy and/or to rule them. As nobody he creates a Organization called Organization XIII and steals hearts with the Organization to complete Kingdom Hearts. Then he will be defeated. And then he comes as whole Terra back. ... Or Ansem or Xemnas.

Aqua finds the Chamber of Repose and because of that she looses her body. Her heart and soul remains in her armour and she falls asleep. Or something like that. (If you overlook the reports of Ansem)

Ventus finds the Chamber of Waking and falls in a sleeping beauty sleep.

zexyishsmexy

Aqua-dies, maybe something in her goes to kairi, allowing her to weild the keyblade *shrugs* I DUNNO.
Ven- combines with sora and roxas in some wild unexplainable way...They'll pull it off. XD
Terra- Turns into Xehanort, then merges with Riku in kh1
they all find a way into their future doppelgangers.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Terra - Dies, body reincarnated as Xehanort
Ven - "Erased", or not neceassrilly killed, part of him reincarnated in Sora
Aqua - Dies, maybe her soul or something is left
MX - Dies, combines with Terra in some way, soul or heart reincarnated in Xehanort
Van - Dies, maybe similar to Ven, small part reincarnated in Riku
Eraqus - Dies

Last edited:

State

Awards
Terra is right beneath our noses. *coughXehanortcough*
Aqua must be alive but/or dying.
Ventus is also right beneath our noses. *coughSoraRoxascough*

sleepbforbirth92

Terra and Ven fuse like sora and kairi nd ven's nobody (Roxas) was seald in sora's heart hence the look alike and Aqua is killd by MX

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I really don't know what will happen.
Still I think that Terra does become Xehanort and Ven becomes a part of Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back