• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven and sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Auror

hey guys i'm new to the forums but after reading an interesting theory about ven being sora's dad and people disagreeing to it got me thinking, what if ven is sora's older brother!?!?!? think about that

and sorry if this was already discussed

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Family has never really played a big part in Kingdom Hearts, and it's not likely to start now.

Kaioku361

well i think that ven is sora. i think that ven had got into another body when he died or something so he is sora, so thats what i think, so dont hate me.

Awards
well i think that ven is sora. i think that ven had got into another body when he died or something so he is sora, so thats what i think, so dont hate me.

1. Ven is a new character, already been stated as fact.

2. Sora was five when Ven was around. They existed at the same time.

D

Divine Light

yeah i kinda agree that they never really made family a part of KH..but you never know anything could happen.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah.... but it could be the turn around point of the series... anyone ever think that its just coincedence that ven looks like sora? i mena, Nomura coulda done this on purpose only to have it lead to nothing

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well I don't think that they are blood related but they do have some relation. You can't have him look likes Sora's nobody and not have them be connected some how. Its possible that Ven is Sora's older brother because its not that big of a age difference but I don't think that SE will make them brothers, cousins, or anything like that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well I don't think that they are blood related but they do have some relation. You can't have him look likes Sora's nobody and not have them be connected some how. Its possible that Ven is Sora's older brother because its not that big of a age difference but I don't think that SE will make them brothers, cousins, or anything like that.

Even if they are brothers, that wouldn't explain why they look exactly alike.

keyblade25

i doubt it if he was his bro. he probably would be in the first one on the island with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back