• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
do you guys think thats it's kinda stupid that Ven and Roxas are exact twins..... i mean if you look at pictures of Roxas and Ven they look axactly the same exept for the clothes..... my question is, why did the Square-enix people not even try to change at least the hair on Ven???? why do they look they same??

V

V.A.T.13

Because they have the same heart or body. xp

^ just a guess

But that will be explained in BBS.

Stars

リク
sora is connected to ven, maybe ven's heart is part of sora's heart.. and after sora lost his heart , roxas is create from both sora/ven heart..so roxas look like ven..
just a thought..XP

Sexy Angel
Well, they cant be twins...

VAT had a theory where Vens heart was embedded into Soras, and when Sora released the hearts he had, Vens heart went on and became Roxas..............

thats her theory, not mine.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe cause when/if Ven died, his heart passed onto Sora and as he grew up, Ven's heart merged with Sora's and became one. When Sora became a Nobody, Ven's heart broke itself in half and made Roxas? Nope! That's wrong in a bunch of ways, but that was all I could think of! ^^;

keyblade39

well, there not exact twins rly... well i guess they kinda r idk, well they prob want them to look the same b/c mayb, ven could b a nobody and the some1 could b like sora, just a theory

Dragoryu

I think this is to be explained in BBS. They didn't make him like that just because they felt like it.

Hanzo

Ok hears a theory i read. It says that Ven and Roxas are the same person. That Sora was a kid and Ven gave his heart to him like how Kairi did. Also that when Sora lost his heart Sora's heart went to Ven's old body. So they traded hearts. Or i think he said both. But when Roxas summoned the keyblade he got two. One from part of Sora and the other from Ven. Then when he became part of Sora he was able to wield two keyblades. Yet i have to ask this is this possible i dont know. Im a so-so on this. And also how come he wasnt able to wield two to begin with if you all the way agree?

Athel

Machinist
They look exactly the same because the have a very strong connection. That we are not 100% sure what said connection is.

A

Anima Relic

Nomura said we'd be able to tell the difference between Ven and Roxas very easily once BBS is out.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Do you have any proof with that?I don't remember him saying that..I remember him saying that Roxas and Ven don't just look alike..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ Do you have any proof with that?I don't remember him saying that..I remember him saying that Roxas and Ven don't just look alike..

Dude, there are only 2 interviews on BBS; both of which are on KHU. Get off your ass and go read them. It's not hard to find info.

People wonder how I know so much. It's because I make a conscious effort to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back