• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyRoxasXP

People keep disagreeing with me, but i really think Ven has more connection to Roxas than people think. I mean, in the picture of Ven on Destiny Islands he is wearing Roxas's bracelet (well, the outsides on his are white and roxas's are black, but close enough) here's the link to the pic.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/FamitsuScreens/screen7.jpg

also, the other person's shadow in the pic is Aqua, right? it looks like it

Nabus

Well they do look identical and in some pics are nearly wearing the same clothes, so yes, there is probably a really big connection between the two.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm really excited to find out the connection between them since I like them both very much...!!
But I don't think that Ven and Roxas are actually the SAME person....

O

Oberon

The shadow is Terra. It's easy to assume that since previous pics of that world have Terra standing on the island as well, and you can see the islands behind him. Pretty showing he's looking at Ven.

:3 I think anyway.

Axel Dog

Well they do look identical and in some pics are nearly wearing the same clothes, so yes, there is probably a really big connection between the two.

lol. Not to mention Nomura has said that Ven is involved in the whole Roxas/Sora equation.

Here's a totally riduclous theory, In order for Roxas to have a heart and be a nobody maybe when Ven was around somehow his heart got passed into sora. Like somehow birth by sleep is goin down its all hell and highwater, ven's gonna die so THROUGH TEH PWR OF KINGDOM HEARTS his heart goes to sora not unlike that of Kairi's. So like all in KH1 Sora had two hearts, no scratch that plus Kairi's=THREE hearts lol no wonder the keyblade went for him over Riku (even though Riku was the "Chosen one") So then when "Roxas" Got created he got half of sora, Ven's heart. lol?

Btw NICE banner seyatch Bluesky, lookin' legit.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
lol. Not to mention Nomura has said that Ven is involved in the whole Roxas/Sora equation.

Here's a totally riduclous theory, In order for Roxas to have a heart and be a nobody maybe when Ven was around somehow his heart got passed into sora. Like somehow birth by sleep is goin down its all hell and highwater, ven's gonna die so THROUGH TEH PWR OF KINGDOM HEARTS his heart goes to sora not unlike that of Kairi's. So like all in KH1 Sora had two hearts, no scratch that plus Kairi's=THREE hearts lol no wonder the keyblade went for him over Riku (even though Riku was the "Chosen one") So then when "Roxas" Got created he got half of sora, Ven's heart. lol?

Btw NICE banner seyatch Bluesky, lookin' legit.

That's actually a nice theory, but you're not the first to have thought of it.

And it fits, a lot of people asked how Sora could still weild a keyblade if he was a heartless. With that theory, losing both Kairi's and his own, he'd still have Ven's heart, and Ven was a keyblade weilder to begin with.

But like Darkwatch said, we don't KNOW.

HeroX45

That's actually a nice theory, but you're not the first to have thought of it.

And it fits, a lot of people asked how Sora could still weild a keyblade if he was a heartless. With that theory, losing both Kairi's and his own, he'd still have Ven's heart, and Ven was a keyblade weilder to begin with.

But like Darkwatch said, we don't KNOW.

Good Theory but we want know until the games comes out there no point an disagreeing with Theories. All will be reavled when the game comes.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
The shadow is Terra. It's easy to assume that since previous pics of that world have Terra standing on the island as well, and you can see the islands behind him. Pretty showing he's looking at Ven.

:3 I think anyway.

Highly unlikely that its Terra.

1. Shadow has sleeves.
2. Shadow's hair does not match that of Terra's.
3. Shadow's body has a more feminine shape to it.
4. Shadow has something near chest that could be mistaken for (or could be) a breast.

And yes. Terra IS on the island with Ven at some point. But we don't know who else could be there, or how often they're on DI.

Fuyu

1. Shadow has sleeves.
4. Shadow has something near chest that could be mistaken for (or could be) a breast.

And yes. Terra IS on the island with Ven at some point. But we don't know who else could be there, or how often they're on DI.
Highly unlikely its someone else than Terra.

Shadow isn't an exact copy of him, compare to Vens shadow!
The blogs of the people who saw the trailer said that theres Terra and Ven on a island. They said nothing about mysterious shadow. This has been said over and over again and I'm getting tired to repeat this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
=.=

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
People keep disagreeing with me, but i really think Ven has more connection to Roxas than people think. I mean, in the picture of Ven on Destiny Islands he is wearing Roxas's bracelet (well, the outsides on his are white and roxas's are black, but close enough) here's the link to the pic.

Duh there's a connection, but at this moment we can't say anything for sure other than the fact that they look alike.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Highly unlikely its someone else than Terra.

Shadow isn't an exact copy of him, compare to Vens shadow!
The blogs of the people who saw the trailer said that theres Terra and Ven on a island. They said nothing about mysterious shadow. This has been said over and over again and I'm getting tired to repeat this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
=.=

It doesn't have to be an exact copy. It has SLEEVES. Terra doesn't. Thats a pretty big sign that its either not him or he decided to put on a coat. Whether it was an exact copy or not, i'm pretty sure his arms wouldnt have extentions as a shadow. If its Terra, could you explain the sleeves? Because I don't see how it could be him. I mean. I see how it could be him as he and Ven were on the island in another screen, but there are enough differences in the shadow to be suspicious.

Ultima Scorpio

1. Shadow has sleeves.

Lol, the breast thing XD.

But yeah, I think it's Aqua in that picture with him. Either that, or it's someone else. But yeah.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There is so much more visual and aesthetic proof that points to Aqua as compared to only one clip from the TGS video that makes people think it is Terra. The picture of the shadow in question is on the beach where Kairi meets Axel. I'm betting that the image of Terra observing Sora and Riku was on the island where KH1 began.....They aren't even on the same island.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, the breast thing XD.

But yeah, I think it's Aqua in that picture with him. Either that, or it's someone else. But yeah.

Thats what i'm thinking. Nomura did say there was a point where all three people's storys come together, so if Aqua IS the third playable character (doubtful) than that could be that point. And in that screen isn't Ven saying something about how he wants to "disappear because he's my friend" or something. I realize that makes no sense but I don't know the exact translation. My point is however that he said "He's my friend." I assume he's talking about Terra, as the two seem to be good friends. Now, who else could be talking about if that Shadow is Terra? I mean. I suppose he COULD be talking about the DS, but that seems unlikely.

There is so much more visual and aesthetic proof that points to Aqua as compared to only one clip from the TGS video that makes people think it is Terra. The picture of the shadow in question is on the beach where Kairi meets Axel. I'm betting that the image of Terra observing Sora and Riku was on the island where KH1 began.....They aren't even on the same island.

Ah. Good point. If Terra and Ven were observing Sora and Riku, then they'd have to be on the island from Kh1. Thats where we saw them playing after all, and the next scenes is on the actual home island. Where all the houses are and what not.

mickeys_boy

Twilight Realm(training with the soul of Xaldin/Di

1. Shadow has sleeves.

why is everybody assuming it's a sleeve it could just as easily be a piece of armor

Fuyu

why is everybody assuming it's a sleeve it could just as easily be a piece of armor
So true.

Thats what i'm thinking. Nomura did say there was a point where all three people's storys come together, so if Aqua IS the third playable character (doubtful) than that could be that point. And in that screen isn't Ven saying something about how he wants to "disappear because he's my friend" or something. I realize that makes no sense but I don't know the exact translation. My point is however that he said "He's my friend." I assume he's talking about Terra, as the two seem to be good friends. Now, who else could be talking about if that Shadow is Terra? I mean. I suppose he COULD be talking about the DS, but that seems unlikely.
He could be also talking about Aqua, but I don't know much about japanese if theres she/he kind of thing (since some languages don't have different words to males and females).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Yeah, I know. He has the EXACT same bracelet. I wonder if he has the two rings on his right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back