• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and his wooden sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
In the new BBS scans, everyone seems to be directing all of their attention to Ienzo, and I don't think anyone else noticed this. In one of the screen shots of Terra, Aqua, and Ven sitting together in their home world (Terra sitting very much like Riku and Ven sitting very much like Sora might I add) Ven is holding a wooden sword, which looks very much like the wooden swords wielded by Sora and Riku at the beginning of KH1. Does this mean that Ven cannot wield a keyblade at the beginning of BBS?

Also, sorry if someone else already made this thread. I haven't been on lately, so close this thread if there is one already like it.

Lenexa

I think its symbolic as to why he's holding it. But maybe they were just training.

Xnairb

Website
It didn't look like they were training, they were sitting down on a ledge, kind of zoned out. And even if they were training, why wouldn't Ven train with his keyblade?

Lenexa

It didn't look like they were training, they were sitting down on a ledge, kind of zoned out. And even if they were training, why wouldn't Ven train with his keyblade?
well i usually see using a wooden sword as sort of a last resort. idk maybe Ven doesn't have the keyblade at this point.

BBSFTW

i am imagineing that ven plays a prank on their master and got his keyblade taken away because ven was being bad:lol:

zetvirus55

Well, he is supposed to be the rookie of the group, maybe he doesn't have a keyblade, isn't allowed to use it, or simply cannot summon it on his own

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think he was training to be a wielder. you know the way of the sword XD

Xnairb

Website
I don't think they need to get any more symbolic about the connection between Ven and Sora. They already look nearly identical! I think it could be that Ven doesn't have his keyblade yet, but maybe Ven and Vanitas have a keyblade struggle, kind of like between Sora and Riku near the end of KH1

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He likely does have his Keyblade when the game begins but maybe the toy sword was something he used to play with before he got his Key? He looks bummed out about something, what if he brought it out cause they're going to be separated or he can't take the Master Exam? Mostly looking at his expression but just throwing out some thoughts.

DarkAxelNobody

well first of all, the way they are sitting isn't really like Riku, Sora, Kairi. it's more like Axel (Terra), Roxas (Ven), and Xion (Aqua). but anywho, maybe Ven just has the wooden sword cause maybe it just appeared as some kind of sign for some kind future connection to Sora.

Khfan01

Then it means that Ven is probably were not chosen by the keyblade yet. He was still training with just wooden sword until he gets his keyblade so he can chase after Terra.

silentmusic16

another idea... Ven visits destiny islands and gives sora the sword. It makes sense both ways...

i think that one makes more sense than sora leaving it for ven. when ven said "erase me" wasnt he on destiny island? maybe he saw sora playing and thought as a last good thing before he was erased he would give him the sword. idk, sure it sounds weird but whatever. iys my theory and im sticking with it

Erauqs

i think that one makes more sense than sora leaving it for ven. when ven said "erase me" wasnt he on destiny island? maybe he saw sora playing and thought as a last good thing before he was erased he would give him the sword. idk, sure it sounds weird but whatever. iys my theory and im sticking with it

Oh you guys are good...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back