• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven, a memory? A thought that I had...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Since memories has been brought up sometimes in KH I had this thought...

Ven asked Terra to erase him right?
What if Ven was erased, but the memory of him was kept and for a reason placed in Soras heart? And when Sora stabbed himself with the Dark keyblade, the memory was released and became a part of creating Roxas (that explains why they look alike)

But I know that there are some holes in this thoght too... That's why I wont call it a theory... What I'm thinking about is if Sora has the memory of Ven in his heart why doesn't he remember Ven?

So, this was just my thoughts :p

D

Divine Light

I like it for the most part but it seems like there would be more of a reason then a memory for Ven and Roxas too look alike.

A

Anima Relic

Why does everyone think that when Ven said that he wanted Terra to actually kill him? Gee, here's a thought, maybe Ven wanted his memories erased.

Rix

Awards
Why does everyone think that when Ven said that he wanted Terra to actually kill him? Gee, here's a thought, maybe Ven wanted his memories erased.

yeah, I actually thought about that too,hehe :p But I believe that the erasing has something to do with memories...

Anagram

Banned
Maybe by "erase me" he wanted to forget what happened and terra put him to sleep( i say sleep cause i don't think terra would kill his only friend) and the best thing terra could think of is to seal him away( like inside sora)

A

Azrael

What if Ven was erased, but the memory of him was kept and for a reason placed in Soras heart? And when Sora stabbed himself with the Dark keyblade, the memory was released and became a part of creating Roxas (that explains why they look alike)

But I know that there are some holes in this thoght too... That's why I wont call it a theory... What I'm thinking about is if Sora has the memory of Ven in his heart why doesn't he remember Ven?

It thought Ven's body and soul was placed within Sora and when released by Sora, it became Roxas due to being Ven's body and soul

Rix

Awards
It thought Ven's body and soul was placed within Sora and when released by Sora, it became Roxas due to being Ven's body and soul

Possible, but as far as I know that is not confirmed yet so we can still speculate..

TheDood

Yeah, I like this.. it makes a lot more sense then most of the theories I have seen

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Genius. I had the idea that maybe Ven had done something to Sora or placed his memory in Sora's heart, Sora forgot it over time, and the memory formed into Roxas. I dunno bout my idea, but yours is sharp.

Stars

リク

This is a great thought. KH always has something to do with memories. XD
But yeah.. like you said... Why Sora dunno about Ven..

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
memories? makes sense... like how maleficent got revived when the three fairies remembered her?

Macabre

Gold Member

it's awesome Rixam!
a sealed truth.ven is sealed inside sora.sora's power awakens.the meaning birth by sleep comes up,ven,sleeping inside sora,sora's power awakens.and roxas get's ven's looks because ven is inside sora.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back