• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vBChat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
>< the whiteness! it burns!!!!!!!!! *hides* /o.o\
PLEASE FIX THAT SOON!!!
but at least we have a chat thing now

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Copy and paste "http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/vBChat.php?" while you have the default skin up, for now. Part of the top menu will disappear, though. =/

Last edited:

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Why the hell did you even post that in this topic?
Hm?

Do you see anyone talking about it here?
No?
I didn't either.

Why did you post that in this thread?

Yes, my people skills suck, but at least I know where to post things. :p

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
no, people have to add to your reputation. If its green you have a positive rep, if its red- negative, if grey -neutral
I guess to determain how many you have would be finding the mean of them. Like I have two but my rep power is 0. I have 1 positive and 1 neutral. That means I have a positive 0.

Thats my guess..

But good job getting the chat back up TM, and a very good job getting this skin there rather then the bright plain one. you couldnt read some text colors with that.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Was there not a thing about the chat eating up the bandwidth or something? And if that wasn't what was eating it what was? Hope this is relevant enough to be here.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Machinany Gun said:
Was there not a thing about the chat eating up the bandwidth or something? And if that wasn't what was eating it what was? Hope this is relevant enough to be here.
Both the chat and the RPG were eating up the bandwidth. Hence why we had to change servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back