• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vBChat Users

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
There were an insane amount of people banned from vBChat.
Apparently one of our moderators went a little crazy, but I'm in the process of firing him now. =)

Regardless, everyone gets a clean slate with vBChat - No one is banned from it anymore. =D

Enjoy.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
We seem to have a lot of staff members going insane.. Maybe we need some tranquilizer guns, eh?

Well, it's good that everybody can go back now, I missed it so nothing really happened to me. XD

C

crossed heart

But if people are unbanned then all of the advertizement people will be back. (The ones who always advertize and show pictures in RP room)

A.J.

Banned
Hey, who exactly was it that banned all these people? I remember something that happened a while back...But I'm not going to get into it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kira Haro, maybe?

Hm, I dunno.. could be anyone...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Amazing, simply amazing. >>; Your all idiots. It doesn't matter. Live through it, mind your own business. Be happy your back in the vbchat for whatever reason you got banned from the first place..Stop gossiping about "which mod" and scurry along with ya'lls little bums. >>;

Awards
monkeybutt said:
Amazing, simply amazing. >>; Your all idiots. It doesn't matter. Live through it, mind your own business. Be happy your back in the vbchat for whatever reason you got banned from the first place..Stop gossiping about "which mod" and scurry along with ya'lls little bums. >>;

I couldn't have said it better myself, monkey. ^^

Devious

Tranquilizer guns? how bout some new mods? Yeah silh is too loyal to actually go crazy on that kind of stuff, he's been a mod and in the forum for longer than a lot of people, so he wouldn't do that.

H

Han Mitsarugi

What is up with getting banned for posting flash games from other sites while i see other people doing it. Could someone please answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back