• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT's Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What gender do you think VAT'S master is?

• Male

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Female

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
britney-spears.jpg

I believe this is the scene where Master Britney approaches the three and they fall in line?

Just so no one tries to bring this up, Yen Sid isn't their master because, in one of the scans translated and posted to the front page, Nomura specifically said himself that their Master is a completely unseen character...

...if someone already brought that up...I have failed epicly... :(

That's actually a hot picture of Britney, to be honest.

A

Azrael

It's most likely a guy, aside any sexism. It better be a male KM or else I lose

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(recalls Sociology class)

erm, the problem is that alot of the good power girls in Disney are evil. (Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Wicked step mom...)

Kenix

i think its maleficent

That's crazy.In order to be a master you MUST be able to wield and distribute keyblades. You could say the Master Yen Sid is a master.Only a possibility due to the fact that he gave Sora the star seeker. But i'm at the risk of saying that your idea was stupid.:closedeyes:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You could say the Master Yen Sid is a master.Only a possibility due to the fact that he gave Sora the star seeker.

Then I guess Leon is a Master for giving Sora the Lionheart and Cloud is a Master for giving Sora the Metal Chocobo and Tiffa is a Mistress for giving Sora the Fenrir etc etc.
Sora already had Duel Wielding from Roxas. The Keychain that materialized doesn't mean Yen Sid gave him the extra Keyblade. Also, we know Yen Sid helped Mickey master the Keyblade; we don't know he was how Mickey got it to begin with.

A

Audo

I'm not even going to bother to read all five pages.

VAT's Master is a man as confirmed by the Birth By Sleep Press Release which was released almost a year ago.
Press Release said:
Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.
And as such,

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back