• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT's Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What gender do you think VAT'S master is?

• Male

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Female

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
you squell over MX... thats creppy jk. sorry to go off topic but does anybody know how many post i have to do before i can put my own massage in that thing below my name?(that thing that reads "Warrior of Darkness")

854 posts to go. And Im going ot say that the master is male.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Darth Vader is the master and Ven is The Apprentice in disguise. (Clue: They hold their wepons exactally the same:lol:)

Cissy

Bronze Member
You know why I think it's a guy?

They're looking up at their master.

D:

Amazon woman?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
This is possibly the most useless and created out of boredom topic ever. We have no indication to the gender of the master and neither do we really need to know.
Although knowing Nomura, it's a guy.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I can't say for myself if it'll be a male or female master, but I can say that they probably won't have their own world. O, and maybe the world is just the world that the master and their apprentices (Terra, Ven, Aqua) come from or maybe, this is what part of Raidant Garden once looked like pre-KH1. Of course, this probably is a new world, but you can only imagine how radically different Radiant Garden is in BBS. Anyways, it was called Raidant Garden.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I remember when everyone used to think that Mickey was there master...

*looks at his height*

Those were good times.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I find Mickey to be the kind of mouse that doesn't pride on height.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I wonder though.. If Yen Sid isn't their master, then do you suppose that he could be something like a magic instructor that they might meet? I mean, I know there's Merlin, but Yen Sid seems pretty well attuned to magic, so maybe he could be someone who helps Aqua and maybe the others with their magic and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back