• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT's Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What gender do you think VAT'S master is?

• Male

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Female

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

I just thought, what if VAT'S Master is not a man but a woman? I remember Nomura saying that the game starts with their master informing the trio of MX's disapearence and sending them out to find him. Now look at the following picture.
bbs6.jpg

We know this is'nt a world based on a Disney movie and we can assume that by the trailer desription this is the same courtyard that Aqua was dancing in. Now in the photo we see the trio standing at attetion. In the trailer description it said that trio saw someone coming from a castle and they then stood at attention. So lets assume that this is the world of their master.If you look behind TAV you can see the bottom tip of what appears to be a heart symbol. Notice the colors that make up the heart, they are colors which are usually associated with females. So what if TAV's Master is a girl.

Sexy Angel
Its probably a man, seeing that most chinese teachers are men.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
And MX is a cool Master I squeel over >: what's your point?

you squell over MX... thats creppy jk. sorry to go off topic but does anybody know how many post i have to do before i can put my own massage in that thing below my name?(that thing that reads "Warrior of Darkness")

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Huh......uhhhhh..... No I dont think that their master is female. Why? Girls havent had much of a fighting role in the KH series. not including Arial and Kairi's fleeting 3 seconds ok keyblade weilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back