• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT representations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

The keyblades shows a connection between VAT and SRM.
I just thought of something.Maybe th sky could also represent on to how they are related to SRK (well in this case SRM). Ven is connected to Sora,Terra connected to Riku,and maybe instead of Aqu being related to Kairi in some way it's mickey instead.

Muse

you look atrocious
I just thought of something.Maybe th sky could also represent on to how they are related to SRK (well in this case SRM). Ven is connected to Sora,Terra connected to Riku,and maybe instead of Aqu being related to Kairi in some way it's mickey instead.

Yeah, that's the purpose of them picking up the Keyblades. The Keyblades being more significant than the sky, methinks.

Aqua's not connected to Kairi.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Isn't the simple reason for the sky to have different
lighting just because the the sun is rising behind Ven?

Sure there might be some symbolic meaning, but if
the sun rose from Ven's side I would think that:
Ven would be Dawn
Terra would be Light
Aqua would be Dusk

i totally agree with the first part

as for the second part
No..
that just doesn't seem right

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Agreed, although if this was so wouldn't Terra pick up Rikus and Ven pick up the KK b/c Riku is in the twilight and sora is in the light
Terra choses riku to be the chosen wielder and the keyblade was the Kingdom Key.
Aqua and Mickey Im sure this will relate to bbs.
I dont know about ven.

Ya i dont think the sky is important. It is sunset horizon.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven would be Dawn
Terra would be Light
Aqua would be Dusk

Riku being 'Dawn' aside, there are no true affiliations of Dawn and Dusk. Riku's using the Darkness for 'good', or to fight against other beings of Darkness. Dusk would be using the Light to fight other beings of Light, or something of that sort. However, that doesn't make for a whole new affinity. Both fall under Twilight, yet that as well isn't an affinity.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Rain said:
Riku being 'Dawn' aside, there are no true affiliations of Dawn and Dusk. Riku's using the Darkness for 'good', or to fight against other beings of Darkness. Dusk would be using the Light to fight other beings of Light, or something of that sort. However, that doesn't make for a whole new affinity. Both fall under Twilight, yet that as well isn't an affinity.

Well it's true that dawn and dusk are both twilight.
If one path leads to darkness, and the other path
leads to light, then the two other paths would act
as a sort of border between the two sides. These
paths, being between the darkness and light, would
be the twlight paths. Of these two paths, the one
that has the sun rise behind it (as seen in CoM) is
the Road to Dawn, and natually the side opposite
of this path would be the direction in which the
sun sets, thus being the dusk path.

I don't see why Dawn, Dusk, or Twilight for that
matter doesn't qualify as a sort of affinity. Are
you saying that Darkness and Light are the only
affinities in the series?

Key of Valor

The Professor
If I'm not mistaken, Another Report says that twlight worlds
exist between the two planes of darkness and light worlds.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well it's true that dawn and dusk are both twilight.
If one path leads to darkness, and the other path
leads to light, then the two other paths would act
as a sort of border between the two sides. These
paths, being between the darkness and light, would
be the twlight paths. Of these two paths, the one
that has the sun rise behind it (as seen in CoM) is
the Road to Dawn, and natually the side opposite
of this path would be the direction in which the
sun sets, thus being the dusk path.

You're missing my point being that you need to look at the 'Dawn' we already have. It's Darkness being used for the "Light". It's Dawn because it's a mixture, not its own affiliation.

I don't see why Dawn, Dusk, or Twilight for that
matter doesn't qualify as a sort of affinity. Are
you saying that Darkness and Light are the only
affinities in the series?

I think that had there been any true affiliations, we'd have known about them by now. In-series, in-game, in-interview, things like Dawk, Dusk or Twilight were never discussed beyond the metaphorical sense, as is the case with Riku's Dawn, for example. Darkness and Light are the only affinities.

If I'm not mistaken, Another Report says that twlight worlds
exist between the two planes of darkness and light worlds.

The only 'twilight' mentioned in Another Report as it is translated on KH3.net is Twilight Town.
There are worlds in between, but they aren't really Twilight in the sense that they have a new affinity. The "affiliation" is described by how close they are to each Realm, with Yen Sid's tower for instance being closer to the Realm of Light, while CO for instance lies on the verge of the Realm of Darkness.
You can arguably "paint" areas on the spectrum between Light and Darkness as Twilight, but that doesn't change the fact Twilight isn't its own affinity. It's us labeling Light and Darkness.

Last edited:

Terranr1

that makes more sense this way

how can you now that terra is a dark person , just because you saw it in the trailer those who made the game is not that stupid to reveal for us already that terra is dark it must made him dark at that moment then later to be a good again who knows

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
how can you now that terra is a dark person , just because you saw it in the trailer those who made the game is not that stupid to reveal for us already that terra is dark it must made him dark at that moment then later to be a good again who knows

It doesn't mean he's a person of Darkness, it just means of the two, he's the Darker one :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back