• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT representations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

Okay I have just noticed something amazing.Okay if you look at the full video of the birth by sleep battle in HD or HQ you'll easily see what I'm talking about.Okay at aproximately 1:02 when we see VAT picking up the keyblades with the sky in the backround,pause it. Trust me you'll need to get it right at that point.So as you as see above VAT the sky... IS DIFFERENT!!! One sky is sunny-representing light,one sky is cloudy-representing darkness,and one of both and inbetween them-darkness.Ven is under light,Aqua under darkness,and Terra under Twilight.I know this is a stretch,but do you think this is a representation of their or their keyblade's realm affiliation?

Endgame

:D
Oh look I think that Square Enix is trying to hint at something with a point in a video that's displayed for about half a second it must be a grand revelation if they gave it that much screentime.

Kairiangel

Hmmm.....intereasting. And yes I can now see what you mean. I never considered Terra to be on the side of darkness and I always thought of the Twilight side for him. And also in legend magic users were considered to be on the path of darkness and knowing Ven has a connection with Sora he would be on the side of light.

Terranr1

couldn't agree more:D

Ven's Keyblade is right, the sky shows the light=ven darkness=aqua and twillight= terra this is really odd i must say:D

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Dark-Roxas said:
Isn't it just a concept video.
This

Ven's Keyblade is right, the sky shows the light=ven darkness=aqua and twillight= terra this is really odd i must say:D
What the heck its just the sun is on the side ven is on. If anything
Aqua is light
Terra is darkness for sure
Ven is inbetween.

And dont double post.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I seriously doubt Aqua being darkness.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The sun had to be somewhere. If they put in the middle you would all say Terra is good and Ven and Aqua are equally dark. Its just something that had to be done. The sun needed to go somewhere. Its a concept video aswel so dont worry about it.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's just a concept video.

There is no Keyblade for the In-between Realm. Only the Light and Dark realms.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Okay I have just noticed something amazing.Okay if you look at the full video of the birth by sleep battle in HD or HQ you'll easily see what I'm talking about.Okay at aproximately 1:02 when we see VAT picking up the keyblades with the sky in the backround,pause it. Trust me you'll need to get it right at that point.So as you as see above VAT the sky... IS DIFFERENT!!! One sky is sunny-representing light,one sky is cloudy-representing darkness,and one of both and inbetween them-darkness.Ven is under light,Aqua under darkness,and Terra under Twilight.I know this is a stretch,but do you think this is a representation of their or their keyblade's realm affiliation?

ummm No

if it was important it would have been there longer
its just clouds...calm down
btw terra seems more dark than aqua

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well what keyblades did they grab? I thought Terra took the KK, Aqua took the IKK, and Ven took the WtD. So there's what the sky was for if for anything but a sky, not the realm representations of characters.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Well what keyblades did they grab? I thought Terra took the KK, Aqua took the IKK, and Ven took the WtD. So there's what the sky was for if for anything but a sky, not the realm representations of characters.
Agreed, although if this was so wouldn't Terra pick up Rikus and Ven pick up the KK b/c Riku is in the twilight and sora is in the light

Key of Valor

The Professor
Isn't the simple reason for the sky to have different
lighting just because the the sun is rising behind Ven?

Sure there might be some symbolic meaning, but if
the sun rose from Ven's side I would think that:
Ven would be Dawn
Terra would be Light
Aqua would be Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back