• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT Friendship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are VAT Really Friends?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Jack here =D,

Im hoping its not gonna be a 3-some or something.. =|

All jokes aside, I believe that They have to be friends.

If its anything, i think it would be.

th_VenLovetriangle.jpg

But who knows. ^_^

Edit: Actually just a thought, i believe that Maybe Terra is Jealous of Aqua because of ven/Aqua friendship.

Editedit: Also, Terra is a Loner, where not everyone hangs out with
But he finally understands friendship through being with The others! =D

I can see this but I could see Ven being jealous of Aqua admiring Terra and being worried for her.

Remember back to the trailers, she was the one who denied that Terra was submerging into darkness to Maleficent so she may look up to him as a role model.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I sense that the relationship was somewhat forced at first from them having to spend so much time together in training like others have stated. I hope though that there isn't too much romantic stuff going on. TAV make a nice sibling like trio. With Ven being the baby, Terra being the big brother, and Aqua being the smarter sister who keeps everyone together.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Lol, love triangle xD

Ven and Aqua seem close, from what I saw in the kh2fm+ secret ending xD

But Aqua seems to respect Terra and defend him too in the trailers and all that.

And Ven and Terra seem like good friends from the trailers too, Terra always saving Ven and Ven saving Terra "some time ago".

I think Aqua is trying to score both of them. lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
welli believe they are friends. but i dont see how people get the whole "mother figure" from aqua. She cares about her friends, thats all. I've seen sora do the same for riku andk airi, but we never say "father figure" ah well.....they all have a brotherly bond.

I pick other, and I think so because Terra is frequently referred to as being one with the darkness or some such, and Ven doesn't seem to want to exist. Aqua........well we don't know much about her, but this post is only valid until we get another BBS trailer.
EDIT: Then again, Aqua and Ven may be friends, but Terra is kind of.....secluded in the sense that he doesn't really like to be around anyone at all...other than the darkness.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They have to be friends. What regular people who aren't friends do you know that get all booty hurt if someone who isn't their friends gets hurt, or is being trash-talked by Maleficent?

A

Azrael

welli believe they are friends. but i dont see how people get the whole "mother figure" from aqua. She cares about her friends, thats all. I've seen sora do the same for riku andk airi, but we never say "father figure" ah well.....they all have a brotherly bond.

Let's hope that Aqua doesn't end like Kairi and cares more about Ven than Terra.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Let's hope that Aqua doesn't end like Kairi and cares more about Ven than Terra.

well aqua seems to care about him.

in fact....by the scenes we seen, i belive terra and aqua arent really close friends. I tihnk its ven that allows them to be a trio. i mean terra is really close ot ven and aqua seems to care for en alot too. but that one seen when you see both aqua and terra together....it was like two robots tlaking to eachother

A

Azrael

Although a friendship could develop overtime in the course of the game much like how SDG became friends in KH1

sassysis10

I think they are friends. They look like it anyways. It seems that they may have the same/similar goal(s) so they'd have to work together. Although Terra may pursue his own ambitions. The scenes between Ven and Terra, and Ven and Aqua says to me that they talk and confide in each other. So yeah I think they're friends.

A

Azrael

They're really close but dont expect Ven/Aqua

Aqua's too old for Ven :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
They're really close but dont expect Ven/Aqua

Aqua's too old for Ven :D

she looks only by a year or so. she is definitely not passed her 20s (unlike terra)

anyways....no romance of course, but it's nice to imagine it.

A

Audo

I don't understand the logic that putting it in quotation implies they are close friends. If anything, it implies the opposite...

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Has anyone considered the fatc that maybe Ven is like Aquas little bro the one who needs to be protected the most (malf. thing)

And Terra is the brooding guy who has conflict and Ven is trying to shine some light on him and Aqua is there for support as well.

I dont see Aqua and Ven being in a love thing i see more older sis lilttle bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back