• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT Friendship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are VAT Really Friends?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ever since, BBS seems to put the word 'friend' in quotations. Does that mean that they are close friends, does it mean that their not really friends at all, or does it stand for something else? Discuss

Auron

Missing an eye
Well, they're all apprentices under the same master and have been for years

I'm fairly sure they're as close as friends get without becoming awkward.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes.
Ven went to Aqua to ask to "erase him", that indicates Ven must trust Aqua a lot.
There's also that little scene with Ven and Terra (something about Ven saving Terra some time ago)
I think they're close but I think Terra is a bit more distant.
Seems like it, since Terra puts his goals first.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
My opinion is that they were forced to be friends at first, but later became friends for real. That would be why 'friend' is used in quotations. Its their inside joke.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Not saying your wrong, but how were they "forced"?

Well, it is possible that they didn't get along real well at the start of their training, so their master made them become friends because he didn't want them to fight amongst each other. BTW, did you read the entire post?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I think Aqua and Ven where friends first, [sort of like Axel and Roxas] and then with Terra. Maybe Terra argued with Ven or something. I think he tried to show off maybe and he is supposedly the best out of the three and he does put his goals on top priority.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Lol, love triangle xD

Ven and Aqua seem close, from what I saw in the kh2fm+ secret ending xD

But Aqua seems to respect Terra and defend him too in the trailers and all that.

And Ven and Terra seem like good friends from the trailers too, Terra always saving Ven and Ven saving Terra "some time ago".

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, it is possible that they didn't get along real well at the start of their training, so their master made them become friends because he didn't want them to fight amongst each other. BTW, did you read the entire post?
Yes I did, it just didn't seem clear to me.
Maybe not to become friends, but at the very least, just get along. But in the end, they became friends.

A

Azrael

Ever since, BBS seems to put the word 'friend' in quotations. Does that mean that they are close friends, does it mean that their not really friends at all, or does it stand for something else? Discuss

They're mostly likely very close friends although I wouldn't be surprised if the timeframe of BBS was the first time those three saw each other :D

Ven is so crushing on Aqua's huge knockers while we all know is that she's horny for some Xehanort...I mean Terra.

I wish.

Aria

braver by the minute
i think aqua and ven are really cloes. theyre close with terra too but he always seems more serious and distant

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Jack here =D,

Im hoping its not gonna be a 3-some or something.. =|

All jokes aside, I believe that They have to be friends.

If its anything, i think it would be.

th_VenLovetriangle.jpg

But who knows. ^_^

Edit: Actually just a thought, i believe that Maybe Terra is Jealous of Aqua because of ven/Aqua friendship.

Editedit: Also, Terra is a Loner, where not everyone hangs out with
But he finally understands friendship through being with The others! =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back