• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas's voice actor Sora or Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok so I read somewhere on wiki that vanitas's VA was Sora but then some people on here told it was Riku's VA. So which is it?

H

Heolstor

Don't know who the voice actor is, but if it turns out to be Riku's that would be even more evidence of a connection.

TrinityxLimit

I don't think the voice has been revealed yet. Not even Nomura would say (although I think he meant on a character standpoint rather than VA)

peachie

Wiki isn't a good source for accurate information. And his VA hasn't confirmed, Nomura himself said it was a secret, so no one knows for sure.

H

Heolstor

Well, Wiki has it's ups and downs. I use it often. I think it's a step in the right direction at least.
Hopefully we'll find out the VA in the coming months.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No Nomura just hasn't been telling us. but its Billy Zane.

I kid. but if it was for an existing VA such as Riku's I don't think he would let us know. I dont' think he wan't us to draw those connections

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Sora's Japanese VA is Miyu Irono (also well known for doing Daisuke Niwa from DN Angel and Syaoran from Tsubasa: Reservior Chronicle). Riku's Japanese VA is Mamoru Miyano (also well known for doing Light Yagami from Death Note and Ling Yao from FMA: Brotherhood).

Miyu sounds NOTHING like the voice of Vanitas. Mamoru, however, does sound similar, but I wouldn't say it's a direct match.

I, like a lot of others, think that Vanitas sounds a lot like Kadaj from FF7: AC, who is voiced by Shoutaro Morikubo.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
wiki isn't the best source for info. It's pretty reliable, but the fact that you can edit info makes people frustrated. It was probably some noob. I go on KH Wiki a lot, and I saw this, but i checked a few minutes ago, and it says TBA, so its been fixed.

KOIKOIBA

It is Miyu Irino! Someone saw Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation or Tsubasa Shunraiki!?

Don't want to spoil people, but there are times, where he talked exactly deep, like Vanitas.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yes after reading what a lot of people say, people are convinced that it may in fact be Miyu Irino(Voice of Sora) that is Vanitas. If anyone can provide video of him from other work using a deeper and darker voice? That would be appreciated.

KOIKOIBA

Nomura said the voice was his own:36: then he said he was joking :31:

Didn't Nomura said Sora is actually "The kid I wished I was,"? So it's indirectly Nomura! xD So maybe it is Miyu Irino~

Please people, just watched the video i've posted at page 1 (if you don't mind spoiler) and than tell me, he doesn't sound like Vanitas.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Yeah, but there are voice actors that while able to change their tone, are really, unable to change their pitch much from their real voice. Then there are other VA's that DO have the ability to change their pitch, some quite drastically.

Even though Syaoran there sounds dead serious, the pitch of his voice hasn't changed. Vanitas' voice is, higher/different. He sounds more like Mamoru, but even then, as I said before, it's different. Considering that BBS comes out in just over 2 months, it wouldn't surprise me if Nomura coughs up all the Seiyuu's names by mid to late December, so I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back