• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas's Lingering Spirit strategy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I have been trying to defeat VLS for a day now. I'm at level 52 on critical mode playing as Aqua. Does anyone know a good strategy to go about beating him? I can barely last 2 minutes. Any decks that are useful ect.

Trimms

With Aqua I won by spamming mines and cartwheeling for about 4 minutes.
If that doesn't work then hide behind a rock and use strike raid through the rock as he'll get stuck on the other side. *cough*Terra*cough*

Awards
Get a deck of 2 mine squares, 3 potions, and all the rest homing mines. dodge like the wind, put mines down when you have an opening. use a potion whenever you need to during an opening.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
With Aqua I won by spamming mines and cartwheeling for about 4 minutes.
If that doesn't work then hide behind a rock and use strike raid through the rock as he'll get stuck on the other side. *cough*Terra*cough*

haven't beaten him yet but do as this guy says spam the crap out of mines and cartwheels with aqua its one of the best strategies for vanitas's sentiment

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Well, I've been trying to beat him as Ven, with Mega-Potions for healing, some Mine Squares and Tornado.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
and you need to beat him to unlock the secret ending too right?

No, you don't. To get the Secret Ending, in Standard, to get Secret Ending, you need to defeat the 3 scenarios, Final Episode, and complete your journal 100%. In Proud, you just need to beat the 3 scenarios and Final Episode.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
but wasnt the secret ending suppose to be diffrent then the japan version? cause i just beat all three, and final, and on critical, and it just looks like the one from the japan version.... and i did this all last night XP

Musical charm

but wasnt the secret ending suppose to be diffrent then the japan version? cause i just beat all three, and final, and on critical, and it just looks like the one from the japan version.... and i did this all last night XP

me too, I beat it last night, but on proud.

lol

THE ROOOOOCK!!!!! XD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
So I just beat him with Aqua without using the "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK", it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, actually. I was level 44, and my deck was as follows:

Mine Square
Thundaga
Mine Square
Tundaga
Hi-Potion
Hi-Potion
Hi-Potion
Hi-Potion

and I was using the Pixie Petal Keyblade (since I was using only magic commands). Just cartwheel pretty much the whole battle until he starts running at you. If he's far away, use mine square and watch him run into the mines. If he's kinda close, don't risk it. Just keep cartwheeling until you get a good opportunity. Now, this is important: After he hits the mine, he'll do one of two things, He'll either fly up into the air and take damage, or do that "Too Slow" thing where he vanishes and reappears to attack you. If he does the "Too Slow" thing, cartwheel away. If he flies up into the air and takes damage, hit him with Thundaga and quickly cartwheel away. rinse and repeat until you win.

If you take any damage, wait until he does one of these two things:

1: Goes underground and comes back up in a flurry of fireballs, when he does this cartwheel so that you're out of range of the fireballs and use one of your Hi-Potions.

2: he spins around you and does that blue lighting thing. Make sure you're out of range of it and use a Hi-Potion.

good luck dude ;D

PowerIsNothing

Ok I just beat the Sentiment with Ven today. It was really easy, just use Tornado two times and then attack. I'm still having trouble beating him with Aqua though.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
in the video ven has VS keyblade is that obtained after beating him? and you need to beat him to unlock the secret ending too right?

I found out that even after beating Vanitas' Spirit, you can refight him....I found that to be cool.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ok I just beat the Sentiment with Ven today. It was really easy, just use Tornado two times and then attack. I'm still having trouble beating him with Aqua though.

go with the rock its your friend, i used it to beat him with terra today XD at 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back