• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas vs Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

we all know there are some similarities between riku and vanitas. so who do u think would win in a fight?

Dcasd1

looks like vanitas is in the lead so far. riku's going to have to step his game up!!!

Mog

Awards
Hah Vanitas would eat Riku and spit him on on the pavement!

Dcasd1

oh yeah and if you guys were wondering i'm referring to the older riku with xehanort

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
am i the only one thinking there will be "....... VS ......." trend going on ( hope not)

anyways,from what it looks like vanitas

Dcasd1

am i the only one thinking there will be "....... VS ......." trend going on ( hope not)

anyways,from what it looks like vanitas

there's only mine and the aqua vs. sora one. i was thinking about doing terra vs riku but picked this one instead

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Considering Vanitas was trained by MX who is an avid user of dark power not to mention Vanitas is pretty much made up of darkness and also gave a fully trained KW a run for her money i'd say he have no problem taking on and beating Riku.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
After my topic being locked, I check this to see if I was wrong in my assumption. Frankly, I'm right.

This is clearly "Who has the bigger dick". Also, I prefer Vanitas.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
After my topic being locked, I check this to see if I was wrong in my assumption. Frankly, I'm right.

This is clearly "Who has the bigger dick". Also, I prefer Vanitas.
How dare you can't you see this is a thread of serious intellectual discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back