• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Unmasked.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flatline82

Website
www.wilwired.com
I'm still trying to digest why vanitas looks like sora. Ven was unrelated/not connected to Sora when MX extracted the darkness...thus creating Vanitas. How did vanitas appearance resemble Sora's...if Ven was not connected in any shape or form to Sora to begin with? Maybe I'm confused....

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen so many threads with this topic, but Vanitas' identity was a nice surprise. :p

Last edited:

flatline82

Website
www.wilwired.com
But....Vanitas is created before Ven unites with Sora's heart at the end of Ven's story. Is the darkness that was extracted from Ven predicting the future or something? that Ven would unite with Sora there for should look like him? Doesn't compute..

kostas

Awards
But....Vanitas is created before Ven unites with Sora's heart at the end of Ven's story. Is the darkness that was extracted from Ven predicting the future or something? that Ven would unite with Sora there for should look like him? Doesn't compute..

its sora that in the future because of the heart bonding with ventus/vanitas looks like vanitas.thats whats going on according to what i have read

Kentsu13

i tihnk its the other way around van looks liek sora bc well in the beginnign wen mx took van/darkness outta vens heart ven had to combine w/ sora (dont mix this w/ the combination at the end of bbs theres 2 sora/ven unite thigny) so i tihnk ven took soem of soras darkness/connected w soras heart (which has darkness) and ven became whole again and sicne the darkness is from sora, van is liek wat sora mite have looked liek if he was 15 w/ influence of the darkness (black hair eye color...)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
i tihnk its the other way around van looks liek sora bc well in the beginnign wen mx took van/darkness outta vens heart ven had to combine w/ sora (dont mix this w/ the combination at the end of bbs theres 2 sora/ven unite thigny) so i tihnk ven took soem of soras darkness/connected w soras heart (which has darkness) and ven became whole again and sicne the darkness is from sora, van is liek wat sora mite have looked liek if he was 15 w/ influence of the darkness (black hair eye color...)

Vanitas separated from Ven before contact with Sora took place.

Kentsu13

Vanitas separated from Ven before contact with Sora took place.

they mite still be connected just like how roxas and sora (i no this is a diff case but...) (lol watching live stream ven vs van rite now)

Z

Zulkir

At some point in time, MX took the darkness out of Ven's heart.

Darkness is an important part of the heart, so Ven's heart was incomplete, he couldn't wake, in his sleep, his heart reached out to sora's and connected with it, that healed is heart, he awoke and summoned his keyblade, pointed it at the sky and shot a beam of light(symbolism).

His heart connecting with Sora's led to Vanitas looking like Sora. Sora always looked the way he did, Sora's appearance is not based off Vanitas, it is the other way around.

Later, Vanitas re-combined with him, inside of Ven's heart, they fought, and Ven destroyed him.

Ven, having an incomplete heart once more, reached out to sora, instead of simply connecting this time, Ven's heart(whatever was left of it) went into sora's body, thus affecting Roxas's appearance.

Ven's lifeless body is then moved into the chamber of awakening, it does not awaken as a nobody.

Z

Zulkir

Well Sora, Aqua, and Ven aren't a trio.

He's named "Vanitas" because it sounds similar to "Ventus".

And he doesn't look anything like anti-form...how does this

AntiForm.jpg

look like this

YouTube - Ven vs Vanitas

just forward the time.

FreezePrideIV

At some point in time, MX took the darkness out of Ven's heart.

Darkness is an important part of the heart, so Ven's heart was incomplete, he couldn't wake, in his sleep, his heart reached out to sora's and connected with it, that healed is heart, he awoke and summoned his keyblade, pointed it at the sky and shot a beam of light(symbolism).

His heart connecting with Sora's led to Vanitas looking like Sora. Sora always looked the way he did, Sora's appearance is not based off Vanitas, it is the other way around.

Later, Vanitas re-combined with him, inside of Ven's heart, they fought, and Ven destroyed him.

Ven, having an incomplete heart once more, reached out to sora, instead of simply connecting this time, Ven's heart(whatever was left of it) went into sora's body, thus affecting Roxas's appearance.

Ven's lifeless body is then moved into the chamber of awakening, it does not awaken as a nobody.

This makes sense to me. A question, then, for you: When Sora impaled himself with his keyblade to release Kairi's heart, and therefore released his own, would you say that the fragment of Ven's heart was left behind in Sora's body, thus affecting his appearance (Roxas) and causing all that "I feel like I have a heart" etc stuff?

Z

Zulkir

This makes sense to me. A question, then, for you: When Sora impaled himself with his keyblade to release Kairi's heart, and therefore released his own, would you say that the fragment of Ven's heart was left behind in Sora's body, thus affecting his appearance (Roxas) and causing all that "I feel like I have a heart" etc stuff?

I can not say if ven's heart fragment went to roxas, I do know that the presence of Ven's heart in Sora affected Roxas' form, but I don't know if his actual heart separated at that point.

Roxas may be an actual nobody, I'm not sure, he did re-absorb into sora though.

It's also possible that Roxas is in fact Ven, or what's left of him.

Nobodies, under normal circumstances, actually look EXACTLY like their somebodies.

You'll notice that Dilan, Braig, Elaeus all looked exactly like Xaldin, Xigbar, Lexaeus.

Xemnas..didn't look exactly like "xehanort" because of the presence of Terra.

Roxas didn't look exactly like sora(which is what soras nobody should actually look like, just like sora) because of Ven's presence.

~Avant~

Zulkir. I'm impressed your logic is not only sensible theirs actual proof and evidence backing it.

This information has been extremely helpful

Z

Zulkir

Thank you, I try to answer as best as I can.

I would like to give you a friendly reminder, though, that argument is done for the sake of gaining true information, not "destroying" the other person. I notice you do take some joy in "destroying" other users, this mindset can only hurt you in the long run.

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/143055-yen-sid-s-master-8.html#post4764688

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...-silver-haired-mystery-man-4.html#post4764612

Not meant to be an insult, take out of it whatever benefits you, leave the rest.

~Avant~

Thank you, I try to answer as best as I can.

I would like to give you a friendly reminder, though, that argument is done for the sake of gaining true information, not "destroying" the other person. I notice you do take some joy in "destroying" other users, this mindset can only hurt you in the long run.

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/143055-yen-sid-s-master-8.html#post4764688

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...-silver-haired-mystery-man-4.html#post4764612

Not meant to be an insult, take out of it whatever benefits you, leave the rest.

Guilty as charged lol.

Forgive me on another forum I frequent agressive debating is actually rewarded not frowned upon. I'll keep it in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back