• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas>MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Vanitas is more evil then MX:

Reason : Why would MX Fear Vanitas darkness? MX is obsessed with Terra's darkness, so he contradict himself. I think the reason is he fear that Vanitas will growing stronger then him and MX decide to 'absorb' Terra to become even more powerfull.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
While I beilive Vanitas isn't MX's lackey. I don't think either MX or Vanitas are evil.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think the reason is he fear that Vanitas will growing stronger then him and MX decide to 'absorb' Terra to become even more powerfull.

Or MX could be lying.
Honestly, we have seen how powerful MX is and I'm sure, if he needed to, MX could deal with Vanitas just as he dealt with VAT in the secret ending.

meep2meep

Awards
I agree... I was was fighting xemnas today and I took a second to actually look at him... I know the hair is off a bit but I swear he looked like the only image (if u can call it that) of Vanitas. So if he is xehonart then hell yeah hes more evil then MX

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I know the hair is off a bit but I swear he looked like the only image (if u can call it that) of Vanitas.

...How?
Their skin color, hair, eye color, eyelashes, and eyebrows are different from each other. Sora, I could see, but Xemnas looks nothing like the segment of Vanitas we've seen.

So if he is xehonart then hell yeah hes more evil then MX

Let's remember who completely froze someone and then dropped them off off cliff.

B

Blade5468

Or MX could be lying.
Honestly, we have seen how powerful MX is and I'm sure, if he needed to, MX could deal with Vanitas just as he dealt with VAT in the secret ending.

Barehandedly break his helmet, then freeze him and drop him off a cliff.
That's just how MX deals with people that piss him off.

Anyway, I don't think this is a question of who is more evil.
Who gives a shit which one is more evil?
The question is which one is stronger than the other, and whether or not Vanitas is the true leader of their little pair.

Virgil

Vanitas looks indeed more evil than Master Xehanort,he even tries to kill Aqua and Ven,besides Master Xehanort himself told to Terra to destroy Vanitas that is the reason worlds are in Danger...still i dont think He and MX are so evil,at least not pure evil,i think their role in the story is not as the villains from the beginning.it will end with them but they are not trly the antagonists,i think you all know of who i am thinking,Maleficent is the one who destroyed the worlds of Aurora,Snowhite,Cinderella,she even tricked Terra and plunged his mind into her powers of Darkness! I think she is THE MAIN ANTAGONIST of the game,she will lose first ofcourse and the final boss will be indeed Mx and Vanitas but i think Maleficent is the one in this game,she is the true villain and yes,pure evil!

Skykh

Vanitas looks indeed more evil than Master Xehanort,he even tries to kill Aqua and Ven,besides Master Xehanort himself told to Terra to destroy Vanitas that is the reason worlds are in Danger...still i dont think He and MX are so evil,at least not pure evil,i think their role in the story is not as the villains from the beginning.it will end with them but they are not trly the antagonists,i think you all know of who i am thinking,Maleficent is the one who destroyed the worlds of Aurora,Snowhite,Cinderella,she even tricked Terra and plunged his mind into her powers of Darkness! I think she is THE MAIN ANTAGONIST of the game,she will lose first ofcourse and the final boss will be indeed Mx and Vanitas but i think Maleficent is the one in this game,she is the true villain and yes,pure evil!

Maleficent is not pure evil, in kh2 he HELPED sora in the world that never was

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The old geezer is far more powerful than the rascal known as Vanitas, based on what we saw in the secret ending. It could be though that Vanitas ends up being the sinister character in all of the KH series, but MX looks like he's a good candidate for that niche too. ;D We'll know for sure, come Saturday.

Caxm

Your sig is ugly divide HaHA

o and Vanitas makes MX look like a school girl

VANITAS WOULD KILL EVERY ONE AND HAVE NO REGRET....... I bet he would steal sea-salt icecream from littel children

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I don't hink that MX is evil, I think that he just wants Terra to learn to use the power of darkness; that way he'd be more powerful. He claims that Vanitas is bringing chaos upon the worlds and has destroyed the balance, well what if he wanted Terra to fight Vanitas. Knowing that Vanitas is too strong for Terra alone he would have to use the power of darkness to win. So yeah Vanitas is the real mastermind and MX just wants to find the light like in the legend by changing the balance of the worlds.

loke13

...How?
Their skin color, hair, eye color, eyelashes, and eyebrows are different from each other. Sora, I could see, but Xemnas looks nothing like the segment of Vanitas we've seen.

Let's remember who completely froze someone and then dropped them off off cliff.

Let me remind you who took on Ven and Aqua at the same time and was about to stab Aqua.

Virgil

Maleficent is not pure evil, in kh2 he HELPED sora in the world that never was
She wanted the casle for her own,in kh coded she tried to kill Sora again,and in the sleeping beauty original movie she is the Mistress of all evil and the Hell itself...she is more than pure evil...

loke13

She wanted the casle for her own,in kh coded she tried to kill Sora again,and in the sleeping beauty original movie she is the Mistress of all evil and the Hell itself...she is more than pure evil...

Oh plzzz digital Sora wasn't even real. The nobody castle was destroyed who else wants malificent to do a 180.

Virgil

Oh plzzz digital Sora wasn't even real. The nobody castle was destroyed who else wants malificent to do a 180.
Ok,so tell me why Maleficent isnt pure evil when she:
1.tries to kill Sora
2.Make Riku plunge his mind in Darkness
3.Take Terra into the powers of Darkness
4.She tries to capture/kill the seven hearts of pure light
5.she wants to conquer the worlds
and finally,she even destroyed worlds with alive creatures,isnt that pure evil?plus her role in the real movie where she is urgently PURE EVIL!

loke13

Ok,so tell me why Maleficent isnt pure evil when she:
1.tries to kill Sora
2.Make Riku plunge his mind in Darkness
3.Take Terra into the powers of Darkness
4.She tries to capture/kill the seven hearts of pure light
5.she wants to conquer the worlds
and finally,she even destroyed worlds with alive creatures,isnt that pure evil?plus her role in the real movie where she is urgently PURE EVIL!

Well she protected Sora put hr life on the line to make sure he got away safely. And in the The world that never was she at Pete fought the heartless so Sora and co. could tak care of Xemnas.

Z

Zulkir

Well she protected Sora put hr life on the line to make sure he got away safely. And in the The world that never was she at Pete fought the heartless so Sora and co. could tak care of Xemnas.

She did this out of a benign sense of kindness rather than hoping that Sora could destroy the nobodies(which she couldn't control) so that she could begin using the heartless to do her old evil goals again.

wait.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
he even tries to kill Aqua and Ven

MX freezes Ven and drops him off a cliff. =/

besides Master Xehanort himself told to Terra to destroy Vanitas that is the reason worlds are in Danger

Lying: It's a nice way to trick and manipulate people.

o and Vanitas makes MX look like a school girl

How?
Did Vanitas raise the ground? No. Did Vanitas create a large cyclone of keyblades that he was able to control effortlessly? No. Was Vanitas able to block and deflect Terra's attacks with a single hand? No.
When has Vanitas done anything that would suggest that he is stronger than MX?

I don't hink that MX is evil, I think that he just wants Terra to learn to use the power of darkness; that way he'd be more powerful.

There is a reason behind that.

Let me remind you who took on Ven and Aqua at the same time and was about to stab Aqua.

Let me remind you who assisted Vanitas in his fight with Ven and Aqua by providing a large, cyclone of keylades that Vanitas rode.

Vanitas.

Master Xehanort is just as evil as Vanitas. Because Master Xehanort doesn't laugh like a psychopath means he isn't evil? Since when does laughing insanely mean you're evil than your partner? Either way from what I saw in the Secret Ending Vanitas was there to stall. No more than that.

People also believe Vanitas can sneak attack on MX and betray him but would he really be that idiotic to do that? For one thing Master Xehanort is kicking all 3 of them without even trying and with a hand behind his back (cockyness) and I think Vanitas can recall Ventus trying to sneak attack on MX and due to that froze his entire body and threw him off a cliff. Would Vanitas really risk that situation if he isn't stronger than MX? It seems as MX "sensed" Ventus was going to attack him. Why wouldn't he do the same to Vanitas if he tries to betray him? Either way, they both seem evil but for me it's more of MX. Why do you believe Terra hates him so much? That's only what he had left within his "heart' as the LS; his hatred for Master Xehanort. No mention on Vanitas.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Master Xehanort is just as evil as Vanitas. Because Master Xehanort doesn't laugh like a psychopath means he isn't evil? Since when does laughing insanely mean you're evil than your partner? Either way from what I saw in the Secret Ending Vanitas was there to stall. No more than that.

People also believe Vanitas can sneak attack on MX and betray him but would he really be that idiotic to do that? For one thing Master Xehanort is kicking all 3 of them without even trying and with a hand behind his back (cockyness) and I think Vanitas can recall Ventus trying to sneak attack on MX and due to that froze his entire body and threw him off a cliff. Would Vanitas really risk that situation if he isn't stronger than MX? It seems as MX "sensed" Ventus was going to attack him. Why wouldn't he do the same to Vanitas if he tries to betray him? Either way, they both seem evil but for me it's more of MX. Why do you believe Terra hates him so much? That's only what he had left within his "heart' as the LS; his hatred for Master Xehanort. No mention on Vanitas.

Thats true....he didn't say anything about Vanitas just MX, but maybe he hates Xehanort because he planned all of it and he was the mastermind. MX wanted Terra to use the power of darkness and he also hated him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back