• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Lingering Spirit and Mysterious Figure locations ps4.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ughtal625

Awards
I'm not so concerned for aqua at the moment because I understand i need the final and secret chapters to pad out her character profiles, but where do I find the two in my "title?" Currently playing as terra but if all 3 have to fight them and the locations are different for each then I'd appreciate just giving me a short list for them all. Been researching for a couple hours and the only thing I've found seems to think I'm playing the old versions or something because the location for vls I read before does not exist for anything other than the final boss fight.

WaltK

Awards
You’ve probably found the answer by now, but Vanitas Lingering Sentiment is found in an area of the Keyblade Graveyard that can only be accessed by the world map, after completing a character’s story.

Defeating him will unlock Mysterious Figure, with the battle initiating automatically the next time you return to Land of Departure.

Back