• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyle

ive read the spoiler thread and stopped reading it halfway, i regret reading it in the first place. But i wouldnt mind however, to find out Vanitas' face looks like. anyone got the image of his real identity?

?<birthbysleep>?

ive read the spoiler thread and stopped reading it halfway, i regret reading it in the first place. But i wouldnt mind however, to find out Vanitas' face looks like. anyone got the image of his real identity?

He is Sora's father and looks like Sora but with black hairshamisen

Z

Zulkir

There is an official thread, but Vanitas face is something of high interest to most spoiler-devouring scumbags such as myself, edit the OP the moment someone posts a pic here.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
yea... i searched;

ask.com google.com bing.com.... i can't find it... but it will show up soon enough!

Z

Zulkir

We need one of those guys to complete a ven stream, and for someone to screenshot it.

We've got terranort so far..so bleh.

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
We need one of those guys to complete a ven stream, and for someone to screenshot it.

We've got terranort so far..so bleh.

I lol'd a terranort XD im getting lots of split things, People are saying vanitas is Darkness Ven, other people are saying its dark haired sora...D:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
yea was not happy bout that one.... but whatever... right now it's Aqua's turn and i gotta go to work in a hour and a half... someone post up the pic... screen cap it and post... don't even hesitate... xD

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
we most likely won't see the identity of Vanitas until the end of Ventus Playthrough. Right now everyone is viewing the Aqua Playthrough, so each playthrough is going in the order that Nomura preferably recommended. You'll have to wait until the end of Aqua's story so....yeah

Someone else was streaming Ventus story but he/she went to sleep

Sir Adamus

we most likely won't see the identity of Vanitas until the end of Ventus Playthrough. Right now everyone is viewing the Aqua Playthrough, so each playthrough is going in the order that Nomura preferably recommended. You'll have to wait until the end of Aqua's story so....yeah

Someone else was streaming Ventus story but he/she went to sleep

Actually, Aqua's story came last, it should be Ventus now.

I'm blaming the playing of Aqua's story on these: demtits

gosox333

There isn't any need to wait for that guy to wake up and finish the Aqua playthrough. All of Japan will have access to the game in a matter of hours. We'll find out who Vanitas is very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back