• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanita's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

what if MX is making only Terra and Aqua take the exam because he wants Ven's heart for Vanitas? Maybe this whole thing of Ven not taking the Master Qualification Exam because he was the last to become an apprentice is MX's excuse to seperate Ven from he other 2? Vanitas is obviously a Ven replica enhanced with dark powers and MX wants to give Ven's heart to Vanitas so Vanitas could be a whole person whose also suuper strong with dark powers.MX might even succeed this at one point because of the scene where Terra tells MX:

"What did you do to Ven's heart!?"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
what if MX is making only Terra and Aqua take the exam because he wants Ven's heart for Vanitas? Maybe this whole thing of Ven not taking the Master Qualification Exam because he was the last to become an apprentice is MX's excuse to seperate Ven from he other 2? Vanitas is obviously a Ven replica enhanced with dark powers and MX wants to give Ven's heart to Vanitas so Vanitas could be a whole person whose also suuper strong with dark powers.MX might even succeed this at one point because of the scene where Terra tells MX:

"What did you do to Ven's heart!?"
I don't believe MX specified in saying "Ven's heart" I thought he said somethign to the degree of "What did you do to his heart" being vauge.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It has never been confirmed if Master Xehanort gets to choose who or who doesn't get to participate in the Master Qualification Exam. He might with his own apprentice Vanitas, but not with TAV, you would think. Master Eraqus is their master and he probably gets to decide. Interesting theory by the way, but kind of unlikely.

zexyishsmexy

Vanitas is obviously a Ven replica enhanced with dark powers and MX wants to give Ven's heart to Vanitas so Vanitas could be a whole person whose also suuper strong with dark powers.
Vanitas isn't obviously anything. we have no idea what/who he is, there is alot of speculation...don't add to the confusion by stating things like that as fact.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Vanitas is actually just a very very ugly human being. He wears the helmet out of shame for his ugliness. Master Xehanort is the only one who accepts him for who he is.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm pretty sure it was Eragues who gave the O.K. Terra and Aqua to take the exame since he is their master. Besides I'm pretty sure it's been said that MX was invited to watch.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
K', that has never been confermed, did u make that up?:confused:
Of course he did.
16kb0oi.jpg

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Vanitas is actually just a very very ugly human being. He wears the helmet out of shame for his ugliness. Master Xehanort is the only one who accepts him for who he is.
O_O WTF ?!?

Maybe Vanitas doesn't want to show his identity because He is probably a clone of Ven that MX created for power. Made him wear a mask so that nobody knows. ( that's 1 possibility )

Maybe he just doesn't want to show people who he really is who might be Xehanort but people say its false since Xehanort was older then <.<

and that's the only two reasons i got that he has a helmet on.

KHBassist

I think it would be funny if Vanitas removed his mask and he was a character we had never seen before. and we're all like, "WTF? Who's this guy?"

BBSC358/2Days

That is so true but he's just like the hunchback from notre dame
he's ugly but can sing very well....(he might even marry snow white for all I care..):36::23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back