• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas face in the new Trailer O.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giobbe04

In the trailer, as shown in this image, we can see a part of Vanitas face!!

i446556_Cattura.PNG

What do you think about this? He probably has black hairs! Makes me think of Xion ò.ò

UnrelentingLight

In the trailer, as shown in this image, we can see a part of Vanitas face!!

What do you think about this? He probably has black hairs! Makes me think of Xion ò.ò

I too think of Xion but I have a feeling that we're wrong. It's probably gonna be someone we know who but we never thought would be Vanitas.

Last edited by a moderator:

theDOOR2light

actually i think that it could be Auron from KH2 i mean i cant really think of any other character we know that has black hair that would fit Vanitas' appearance what do you guys think?

DarkSoldier85

actually i think that it could be Auron from KH2 i mean i cant really think of any other character we know that has black hair that would fit Vanitas' appearance what do you guys think?

Nomura already confirmed that Zack was the only FF character that was going to appear. Plus, FF characters usually don't have much to do with the story over-all. They're just there for cameos.

Awkward Squid

actually i think that it could be Auron from KH2

Final Fantasy characters don't play major roles in KH :l

i mean i cant really think of any other character we know that has black hair that would fit Vanitas' appearance what do you guys think?

Auron is a full grown man who looks like he's in his late 30's. How you think that matches the appearance of a small teenage boy I'll never know.

ulive4silver

Is it possible for Zack to be Vanitas? he sort of comes out of no where in the story, and he is someone all of them meet in the game. Zack also has black hair, and even though his eyes are golden, it is known that eye color can change. he basically has the same stature as Vanitas. Nomura said hmself that people new to the series would enjoy the game, so I doubt it would be anyone that isnt a character in the game already. its just a possibility.

Oathkeeper2000

I doubt Vanitas could be Auron. Does anyone consider that he might become Xehanort? Think about it; if he became Xehanort that also means he is also Heartless Ansem and Xemnas. That would explain the connection between Riku and Vanitas-When Riku becomes overtaken by Heartless Ansem, he aquires almost the exact same outfit that Vanitas wears. The two even have the same fighting stance. I dunno I guess I'm just one of those people who really don't want Terra to become Xehanort x_x

Awkward Squid

Is it possible for Zack to be Vanitas? he sort of comes out of no where in the story, and he is someone all of them meet in the game. Zack also has black hair, and even though his eyes are golden, it is known that eye color can change. he basically has the same stature as Vanitas. Nomura said hmself that people new to the series would enjoy the game, so I doubt it would be anyone that isnt a character in the game already. its just a possibility.

Final Fantasy characters don't play major roles in KH :l

That fact that Zack and Vanitas seem to share the same height doesn't mean they're the same person. Even Cloud seems to have the same height, but it doesn't mean anything. Same goes for Zexion. Both he and Van are very short people, but they are in no way related to each other.

RoarShark

I doubt Vanitas could be Auron. Does anyone consider that he might become Xehanort? Think about it; if he became Xehanort that also means he is also Heartless Ansem and Xemnas. That would explain the connection between Riku and Vanitas-When Riku becomes overtaken by Heartless Ansem, he aquires almost the exact same outfit that Vanitas wears. The two even have the same fighting stance. I dunno I guess I'm just one of those people who really don't want Terra to become Xehanort x_x

I agree with that 100%. But I really just don't want Terra to MX, it would just make to much confusion in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back