• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas face and Xehanort's reason

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Ok, two things.

First, and most importantly, DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF VANITAS'S FACE! I'M DYING HERE!
if anyone does, PLEASE post it here, or there, or anywhere! I know what it's supposed to look like and who Vanitas is, but I would lovelovelovelove a picture. so... yeah

Also, I pretty much know the plot line and what happens with terranort and lingering sentiment etc etc but I was wondering why MX did all of this? What was his reason for tricking terra into becoming terranort? Why was vanitas there. what was his main goal, and why. and what happened to terranort after lingering sentiment defeated him. ugh so many questions, and I probably won't get a satisfactory answer til may

:cry http://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/56/cry.gif:

soulsteelgray

As far as I can tell, Master Xehanort is obsessed with obtaining the χblade (pronounced "Keyblade"). What's so special about it and what does that have to do with Terra? Don't ask me. That's just what he says in a cutscene.

マスターゼアノート: キーブレード戦争の跡だ-- 多くのキーブレード使いがこの地で 消えたただ一つの鍵を求めて 今こそ私は手に入れる-- χブレード

Master Xehanort: The traces of the Keyblade War... Many Keyblade users have, on this land, perished because they sought just one key. And now, I will take it for myself--the χblade.

TerravsVentus

There is a video that show Vantias' face

Looks like Sora

I bet that Sora will be mistaken for Vantias and get attacked in KH3

Kaxej

vanitas.jpg

Someone posted that pic on the Aqua stream.

Kaxej

Rearrange Graib. B-R-A-I-G. Add an X. X-I-G-B-A-R. If his name was Graib, then Nomura would find some farfetched way to make him Xigbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back