• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' creepy Girly Laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Amm was Ven a baby when he was on destiny island covered? >_> THAT TOTALLY HINTS THAT HE MERGED WITH SORA THUS CAUSING ROXAS APPEAREANCE X.Xª and why is terra runing away from the darkness in castle oblivion? o_O Do u think vanitas is a replika? XD Master Eraqus says something like you shouldnt excist and im starting to beive that sora is the one who is remembering this >_>

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
haha venitas' laugh was pretty epic i started laughing hard when i saw that part

but idk he sounds like the riku replica or at least reminds me of him haha and kira lmfao

WaltDisney

btw i think Terra actually is Xehanort now. Cause he went darkenss super saiyan like how riku did when he fought Roxas.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think the laugh fits his character...he's supposed to be the insane villain, but i think it was just a little too high pitched for my taste, i think it'd be better if it was dropped down just 1 pitch, but otherwise, it was perfect.....i hope the english VA will be someone who can pull off being Vanitas....and get the laugh just perfect.

I dont understand how you can think the laugh sounds girly.....the high pitch laughter is to symbolize the mental insanity in the character.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's not really a "feminine" laugh, it's just high-pitched.

Bitch is crazy as fuck

Vanitas1212

Its not girly.... more like insane/crazy like kira/light from death note or hollow ichigo from BLEACH

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What girl have you heard laugh like that? o.o

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yes who is gonna voice Vanitas or do we have to wait for the game to come out.

Guilded.Raven

I wouldn't consider the high pitch of his laugh feminine, so much as hysterical. I'm almost positive that nearly everybody here has seen The Dark Knight, or at least watched a few scenes involving Heath Ledger's Joker. The two might not be very similar characters, but both have higher-pitched laughs, which, to me, suggests a touch of insanity.

And, y'know, that makes more sense. It does sound more insane than feminine, now that you mention it...

... [shivers] But it still gives me the creeps... o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back