• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' creepy Girly Laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltDisney

To anyone who saw the new trailer. I think Van's laugh is creepier than Vexen's. Please give me your thoughts about this creepy gay laugh.

zexyishsmexy

Vexen's laugh isn't creepy.
IT'S NESSICARY.

and yeah........Vanitas has definately...got a creepyasslaugh

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I wouldn't consider the high pitch of his laugh feminine, so much as hysterical. I'm almost positive that nearly everybody here has seen The Dark Knight, or at least watched a few scenes involving Heath Ledger's Joker. The two might not be very similar characters, but both have higher-pitched laughs, which, to me, suggests a touch of insanity.

Dcasd1

mayve vanitas in the one, the keyblade wielder who brings chao with the blade or maybe its mx.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
His laugh does creep me out, but I think it's awesome. Doesn't sond girly to me; he just sounds like a phyco person.

RomiALaMode

Vanitas' laugh sounds psychopatic and maniacal. It's kind of like Riku Replica's laugh when he battles Riku in Re:CoM. So, maybe it's there to hint the connection to Riku again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back