• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Broke my Game! ;~;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So you know how every now and then a game has a really bizarre glitch? I don't know if anyone else has experienced this one but I'm fighting Vanitas for the final time as Ven in the broken Station of Waking and after I try Shot Locking him my game wazzes out. Ven keeps "falling" out of the field and he just keeps going down but some how rests back to the designated fight area just to keep falling and doing it over again. When I try to use the Shot Lock Ven gets stuck in first POV mode for a few seconds and while like this I can use Dark Spiral but not Dark Splicer, and Vanitas has seemingly disappeared. I thought he was gone for good but he'll randomly show up and start attacking but because Ven is falling he eventually goes out of Vanitas reach and he'll either disappear again or still be there waiting when Ven resets from the top. More often then not he disappears from the field and I can't lock onto him at all.

When Vanitas does appear on screen on can have him in Shot Lock range for a few seconds and if I move fast enough I can eventually use Last Word on him but just before Ven finishes him off he launches him self back down and out of the field. When Vanitas is on screen I can also use one of my other attacks to propel my self back up to him, but again, fall out of range. Because of that even with my small chance at hitting him it looks like this battle is un-winnable.

Yep just lost. This was a really bizarre glitch, has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't even know BBS had glitches like that.

daken

That sounds like a very weird nightmare! I haven't experienced any glitches though.

Ruran

Awards
I'm not having the issue any more (thank Gods). After Vanitas kicked my ass I retried and it was working just fine. I did the fight again afterwords and it was still fine.

Once or twice I've gotten this particular glitch with Ven:

I only ever get them with him though, I haven't had an issue with Terra or Aqua's scenarios.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think I had a glitch when fighting Vanitas with Ven in the space-ey area with all the colours and what-not on my first playthrough. I was fighting him (like I said, on my first playthrough so I didn't know if I was doing it wrong) and the fight was really dragging on because Vanitas would be below me and would float back up into attacking range after maybe 15 seconds of me hitting air. o_O
It's good your game isn't broken. :3

Ruran

Awards
Sounds like you had the same glitch I had. I'm glad it's not broken either, I was afraid it would always do that and Vanitas had exacted his last bit of trolling on me. o_O

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I didn't even know BBS had glitches like that.

Yep. I got a glitch with Terranort once. Terranort just paused and stopped movie or attacking. I could just move Lingering Sentiment around him in a mocking circle and Terranort did nothing. Once I started attacking him again Terranort returned to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back