• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas being a extra charcacter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Say for example that Square Enix wanted to add a couple more things in BBS (which they probably are) and Vantias ended becoming a extra character meaning that he became a good guy. Exactly what would you do,how would you feel,and how do you think his game play would be?

Just curious

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Do you mean the inclusion of another scenario? Or are you referring to multi-player?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Be good if he ended up being an unlockable character in future games. Otherwise, meh. I've played as enough Keyblade wielders. :/

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Honestly, 45 hours is enough anyway. I tend to be such a story whore that sometimes I speed through the game anyway. Difficult heartless boss battles made Days so aggravating for that reason. So, I don't think we need another scenario.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think it would be stupid. I have no clue what you're gaining out of the other questions, but i don't think playing as him would be all that bad, considering what moves he may have.

DarkSoldier85

Perhaps as an unlockable character in multiplayer, but I don't think Vanitas needs his own scenario. I don't think there are any questions he could answer that VAT's scenarios couldn't.

crazzyBRY

Would you really be thinking that about a month or two after you beat the game?

Plus, with all the DLC stuff, another scenario could be possible.
I'm not saying it's likely. I'm just saying it's possible, and I want it to happen.

DLC and KH won't work..

why put DLC in kingdom hearts if the plot has already been set..

it's ok if the DLCs are move set/command deck..

00 Raiser Fan

45 hours is pretty long for a PSP game.

But more would be even more appreciated.

There will be no extra scenario, not mickey and not vanitas, but since we're assuming here, I think it wouldn't be all that great playing as Vanitas as he isn't all that cool honestly (atleast to me). Though I would accept anything for an extra scenario!!

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
But more would be even more appreciated.

There will be no extra scenario, not mickey and not vanitas, but since we're assuming here, I think it wouldn't be all that great playing as Vanitas as he isn't all that cool honestly (atleast to me). Though I would accept anything for an extra scenario!!

I've always loved playing as the bad guy. Plus I think Vanitas is much cooler than TAV.

00 Raiser Fan

I've always loved playing as the bad guy. Plus I think Vanitas is much cooler than TAV.

>.< Vanitas cooler than TAV?!! Aren't you streching it a little bit, ok maybe cooler than Terra, but Ven and Master Aqua?!! NO way!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
This is what I don't get all. How you can consider Vanitas as a badass character when we barley have information on him? You guys will regret it when the game comes out and it turns out he's not as great as everyone thought he would be.

But I wouldn't mind having a Vanitas scenario. I love playing as the bad guys, and he does look like a promising antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back