• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Aftermath Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Where to begin?

Vanitas was defeated ten years from the point Roxas was born, if we put down Ven's heart being in Roxas as a fact, (which to my knowledge hasn't been confirmed as of yet) then Ven's heart being the reason why both Sora and Roxas can dual weild be incomplete, so how would that work? Well here's a reason, maybe Vanitas wasn't complete or rather to say Ven's darkness wasn't all there at the moment.
Vanitas was defeated and just like Darkside in Sora's awakening the darkness being Vanitas in Ventus' awakening went out of control, thus Ven's heart had to migrate to Sora's body, but once Vanitas got so close to Ven's heart was he just going to let it go? I think not.

After all of the stories are complete you can fight an optional boss Vanita's Silhouette, now this part is quite far-fetch but here goes, what if this is for actual story plot. I believe the darkness which is Vanitas split apart based on different descions and wondering how they would end , one wanting to be in Ven's body, another would be wanting to rejoin with Ven's heart, and finally submit to his fate but regain himself gradually. (or perhaps somewhere within Vanitas he wanted to stay the way he was)
Now going by "The Darkness split in three theory" we now have to figure out how those points meet, (otherwise the theory has flaws and is considered utterly useless) well it's painfully obvious that Xion is responsible, Ven's body is in C.O. Xion was born there not too hard to believe, so the "Sora sample" was the bit of Vanitas within Ven's body. There is nowhere to position a logical order, but Terra and MX 's memories are within Xemnas (and going by Xemnas's concince is Terra) at one point or another (being because of the large gap in the timeline at this point in time) Xemnas may have
may have found the silhouette and used it for Xion's body and the darkness within Ventus body went also into her creation, but if so then why? It's a shot in the dark, but Terra may have realized that to bring back Ven he had to back Vanitas first, which would explain Xemnas's line from days, "Will Xion destroy Roxas and absorb what is left of him or will he regain it all back either it matters not what befalls their fate" or something among those lines, here's how I see it he would have both Kingdom Heart and his lost friend Ventus, so with all of Ventus's darkness and light Roxas was able to Dual weild, if not for Riku Xemnas would have had his way and accomplished both goals.

Now many of us who have played through KH2 seem to always seen a member of the organization (or at least someone wearing their coat) in Roxas's Awakening and a lot of you "appear" to pay that event no heed, well I'm going to take another shot in the dark and say it's Vanitas, why? More to say Vanitas is wearing the organization coat Xion was wearing when she was absorbed Roxas in Days, and if not that than how about put down the fact that MX was wearing one at the start of Ven's story, Vanitas wanted to take control Roxas's body but inevitably he failed the darkness from TT that was trying to consume Roxas was what was left of Vanitas at the moment and if not for Namine he may have well come back, and around the end KH2 Roxas went back to Sora, but if Vanitas was complete when this happened then it's only a matter of time before Vanitas comes from underneath the shadows. (or perhaps takes control of Sora)

Well let's see what everyone thinks.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Your thoery is quite interesting, as I do believe that some of Vanitas resides in Sora, and part of him got into Xion and Roxas as well. However, there are several parts with this theory that I strongly disagree with.

Where to begin?

Vanitas was defeated ten years from the point Roxas was born, if we put down Ven's heart being in Roxas as a fact, (which to my knowledge hasn't been confirmed as of yet) then Ven's heart being the reason why both Sora and Roxas can dual weild be incomplete, so how would that work? Well here's a reason, maybe Vanitas wasn't complete or rather to say Ven's darkness wasn't all there at the moment.
Vanitas was defeated and just like Darkside in Sora's awakening the darkness being Vanitas in Ventus' awakening went out of control, thus Ven's heart had to migrate to Sora's body, but once Vanitas got so close to Ven's heart was he just going to let it go? I think not.

This is a part I agree with. Even without MX, Vanitas would most likely carry his Master's goal in honor of him.

After all of the stories are complete you can fight an optional boss Vanita's Silhouette, now this part is quite far-fetch but here goes, what if this is for actual story plot. I believe the darkness which is Vanitas split apart based on different descions and wondering how they would end , one wanting to be in Ven's body, another would be wanting to rejoin with Ven's heart, and finally submit to his fate but regain himself gradually. (or perhaps somewhere within Vanitas he wanted to stay the way he was)

You have mad a good point. Vanitas might have split his power in half. However, I doubt that he stayed within Ventus' body. If that were true, the body wouldn't be in the CoW, and Xemnas would have no use for CO.

Now going by "The Darkness split in three theory" we now have to figure out how those points meet, (otherwise the theory has flaws and is considered utterly useless) well it's painfully obvious that Xion is responsible, Ven's body is in C.O. Xion was born there not too hard to believe, so the "Sora sample" was the bit of Vanitas within Ven's body. There is nowhere to position a logical order, but Terra and MX 's memories are within Xemnas (and going by Xemnas's concince is Terra) at one point or another (being because of the large gap in the timeline at this point in time) Xemnas may have
may have found the silhouette and used it for Xion's body and the darkness within Ventus body went also into her creation, but if so then why?

Another flaw in your theory. Vanitas' Seniment is completely non-canon. Nomura made the LS canon after KH2FM+, but that was because it had some canon basis. Vanitas' Seniment has no canon basis whatsoever, as you fight the boss before Vanitas gets destroyed. Also, Xemnas would have no use for CO if part of Vanitas was within Ven's body.

It's a shot in the dark, but Terra may have realized that to bring back Ven he had to back Vanitas first, which would explain Xemnas's line from days, "Will Xion destroy Roxas and absorb what is left of him or will he regain it all back either it matters not what befalls their fate" or something among those lines, here's how I see it he would have both Kingdom Heart and his lost friend Ventus, so with all of Ventus's darkness and light Roxas was able to Dual weild, if not for Riku Xemnas would have had his way and accomplished both goals.

Um, no. Xemnas stated that line because it didn't matter to him if Xion or Roxas stands, so long as Sora's powers stay within the Organization and Sora's memories never return to Sora.

Now many of us who have played through KH2 seem to always seen a member of the organization (or at least someone wearing their coat) in Roxas's Awakening and a lot of you "appear" to pay that event no heed, well I'm going to take another shot in the dark and say it's Vanitas, why? More to say Vanitas is wearing the organization coat Xion was wearing when she was absorbed Roxas in Days, and if not that than how about put down the fact that MX was wearing one at the start of Ven's story, Vanitas wanted to take control Roxas's body but inevitably he failed the darkness from TT that was trying to consume Roxas was what was left of Vanitas at the moment and if not for Namine he may have well come back, and around the end KH2 Roxas went back to Sora, but if Vanitas was complete when this happened then it's only a matter of time before Vanitas comes from underneath the shadows. (or perhaps takes control of Sora)

I agree that currently, all or most most of Vanitas' Darkness is now in Sora. However, I think that member in Roxas' Awakening would more likely be Xion, don't you agree?

Overall, the idea of this theory isn't bad, but there are quite a bit of flaws within it as well (such as when you said part of Vanitas became the Seniment and part of Vanitas was still in Ven's body). I suggest doing a little more research next time, and think of more possible options for Vanitas to go before all of him goes to Sora. I hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so you think vanitas still exist somwhere
as in his concius is just asleep dormant in sora

lol sora must be gettin crowded there like 4 ppl in there now

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Your thoery is quite interesting, as I do believe that some of Vanitas resides in Sora, and part of him got into Xion and Roxas as well. However, there are several parts with this theory that I strongly disagree with.

Well thank you for agreeing with some of this theory at least

This is a part I agree with. Even without MX, Vanitas would most likely carry his Master's goal in honor of him.

Xemnas's come back to AtW is basically what would be used to explain why Vanitas would do so.

You have mad a good point. Vanitas might have split his power in half. However, I doubt that he stayed within Ventus' body. If that were true, the body wouldn't be in the CoW, and Xemnas would have no use for CO.

Part of Vanitas would be inside Ventus's shell of a body and would be trapped until Xemnas sampled that darkness for his own ends. Just because the darkness was in the body doesn't mean he could come back using Ven's body alone.

Another flaw in your theory. Vanitas' Seniment is completely non-canon. Nomura made the LS canon after KH2FM+, but that was because it had some canon basis. Vanitas' Seniment has no canon basis whatsoever, as you fight the boss before Vanitas gets destroyed. Also, Xemnas would have no use for CO if part of Vanitas was within Ven's body.

I've heard the word "Cannon" but do not understand the meaning of the term. Terra opened the DTD or was needed to do so mayhaps that goes for all darkness and Numora never explained if that ability went away when he became a nobody.

Um, no. Xemnas stated that line because it didn't matter to him if Xion or Roxas stands, so long as Sora's powers stay within the Organization and Sora's memories never return to Sora.

And perhaps wake Ventus up in the process or afterwards so long as he became one with KH. Xemnas wouldn't explain all his intentions, esp seeing how numora hadn't stated how much Xemnas wanted Ventus to come back or not. His only line that can be proven as a connection would be, "And so sleep has taken you yet again"

I agree that currently, all or most most of Vanitas' Darkness is now in Sora. However, I think that member in Roxas' Awakening would more likely be Xion, don't you agree?

I do, along with Xion being part of Vanitas more or less.

Overall, the idea of this theory isn't bad, but there are quite a bit of flaws within it as well (such as when you said part of Vanitas became the Seniment and part of Vanitas was still in Ven's body). I suggest doing a little more research next time, and this of more possible options for Vanitas to go before all of him goes to Sora. I hope this helps! :)
Well at least I got some of it right, and yes it does.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

You know this line itself could also be a glimpse of the explaination why Xemnas would not use a keyblade...he didn't want Sora back in the picture.

Plus I believe there is something inside Sora that harbors a hint of Vanitas, I don't believe Xion would have a piece of it though, Roxas perhaps seeing how Roxas is a Ven + Sora nobody and as long as Ven exists then his darkness may exist somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back