• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vandam Kick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
This is a TOTALLY random theory, but I thought it up while playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced awhile ago and with the creation of the new ending it brings up some interest.

What if the KH world we know in KH1 through KH2 is a dream? What if Xehanort created this? We know the quote from the legend.

"Gathering the fragments of the light, the children remade the world."

We all know Nomura has stated that the knights are NOT Sora, Riku and Kairi, they are new characters... But it's clear that some of the knights look like characters from Kingdom Hearts. One is similar to Sora/Roxas and the other shares some resemblance to Xehanort and the female knight (given red hair) looks like an older Kairi.

I'm not going to say that it's Sora's father or something but what if it's the REAL Sora, Kairi and Xehanort?

What if we Tactics Advanced this? What if the world in which the war started is the real world. The three knights are the leading knights in battle. The "Original" Sora, Xehanort and Kairi (possibly going by different names) are the three main Knights and they are waging war against the older man and his clone?

The battles goes on and eventually a winner is becoming more clear, I would guess it would be the evil that is winning... The old man is DESTROYING the Knights in battles. He "kills" Alter-Sora and really beats the crap out of the other two. Now with them all being defeated, what if Xehanort went for broke? We know in the current KH world he has no memories and he came to Ansem a "worn out" child per say. What if Xehanort created a new world where the old man didn't win and his friend (Sora) was alive. In doing so though, Xehanort would have no memory of this world.

Sora, Kairi and Xehanort are reborn a new in hopes that things will turn out better then the last time. It's clean that all three of them have amazing and unnatural powers. Sora's a confirmed Keyblade Masters. Kairi is possibly one and Xehanort has strange and unnatural powers as stated by Ansem.

So my point? It's a simple story of rebirth. This would explain why Sora goes through an "Awakening" of the Keyblade powers when he recieves them.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't know, her story just really bothers me.

Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed
in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight
over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their
hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It
covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light
survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children
rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light
sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered,
divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will
open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest
darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and
the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and
push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

That's Kairi's Grandmothers story. It makes mention of how during the war the darkness took over (we see the Old man just beats the crap out of them, and how the "children" lost their hearts. Alter-Sora, or Roxas if you want, does possibly lose his heart.) and she even basically says that the war took place in another world, since the world they live in was one that was rebuilt the world that was lost to darkness.

Sandcastle

A radical but nicely elaborated idea! Nomura's term of new totally characters is really confusing with all these normal-Heartless-Nobody distinctions.

But it would be sad if Nomura really allowed the "everything you knew what was a lie/dream" technique though. I always hated that kind of storytelling.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah i always had in my mind the whole dream-thing for KH due to quotes like "birth by sleep","dreaming a world with you, in a world without you" (from Com)
Great theory :D

Keyblade_King

oh boy I guess people find it hard to understand why no one can give a crap about it if they have no idea that if you saw the secret ending you would all realize that you-know-who-with-a-tail would have the keyblade you get when you are in your valor form.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I have no idea what Mickey having a Keyblade you get from Yensid has anything to do with this.

And my point is that this isn't all for nothing. It's more less like a second try. In a sense, picture it like this. The world is destroyed, everything was lost but you have once chance. Start fresh. Give the world a rebirth and a clean slate, hope that with this evil won't come out on top and good will triumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back