• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vampires and humans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

vampires and humans do not get along long ago everyone thought vampires were gone but then they found out they were still alive can the humans kill them all or will the whole world of humans be vampires

rules
1.no biting or killing people without their permission
2.no cussing
3.have fun

template
name:
appearence:(human)
appearence:(vampire) (optional):
other:

my characters~
name:emily
race(vampire or human):vampire
appearence:
vampire appearence:will post later
other:nothing really

name:brandon
race(vampire or human):human
appearence:(vampire) (optional):he's a human
other:he hunts vampires and kills them if he sees them

K

kingdomfighter5

name: James Kingdom
race(vampire or human): Human
DarkSamurai.jpg

appearence:(vampire) (optional): human
other: James is in a search for a girlfriend. But it is difficult when he is trying to fight vampires

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
This seems good.

--------------------------

name:Sleif Destati

race(vampire or human):Vampire

appearance:(vampire) (optional): Sleif is 7' tall, with light tanned skin, shoulder length pure silver hair, and red piercing eyes. He wears a full body length black trench coat, and a single black spiked glove on his right hand. He always carries an extremely long, black bladed katana.

other: Nothing, at the moment

bubbles

ooc: i guess i'll start now lolz

bic: emily walkalong the sidewalk waiting for the moon to come up she saw brandon walking up to her he was her best friend "hey" she said "hi" brandon replied eily saw just a little bit of the moon oh no she thought i have to get home "well i have to go" she said "bye" "wait" brandon said grabbing her arm "do you want to get some cofee" he said he had a crush on her but he was always afraid to ask her if she wanted to hang out some time "i-" emily said but then she passed out on the ground and a smoke of purple surronded her and then she was a bat brandon looked up and watched her come out of her bat form and she had fangs and her skin was pale "i'm thirsty" she said brandon grabbed his gun and poinjted it at her but she grabbed it and threw it even though he was a vampire hunter he never saw one before and he was scared he ran home and emily looked for someone else to bite

ooc: sephiroth2 you are in

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif stood atop of an extremely large building, looking down at the city bathed in moonlight. "It's beautiful!" he thought as he disappeared in a bellow of bats.
A moment later, Sleif reemerged, atop of a building looking over a sidewalk. He stood, and watched the scen before him unfold, the girl turning into a vampire, while the boy showing his true form as a hunter.

As the boy ran away, the girl turned to search for someone to feed from. "Why didn't you, take his life?" Sleif questioned the girl.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

"Up here!" Sleif called down to the girl, just before he simply walked off the building. As he started to fall, he quickly slowed down, and just floated gently onto the ground.
A slight grin was on his face, as he walked towards the girl.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

"He's your friend!" Sleif said as he stopped walking, and stood before the girl. "From what I've seen! You were quite eager to drink just there! So why didn't you finish it?" he asked.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------

"Maybe, maybe not! You did what you thought was right!" Sleif said as he began to walk around Emily. "But, you still need to feed, like all of our kind!" he said as he stopped, facing away from her.

K

kingdomfighter5

James Kingdom lookedover the city. His sword gleemed in the rain. The sky was dark. Clouds encircled the city. Lightning rained down hitting building tops. He looked for problems. Suddenly he saw a vampire flying towards a victim in full flight. James jumped from the skyscraper and raised his blade. He landed on top of the vampire. It hissed in discust of the cross's placed around James' neck but it was in vain though. THe sword peirced the vampire and it began to burn in flight. James jumped off the vampire and landed on the ground. He replaced his sword in its shieth and walked into a near by night club. he needed some relief.

OOC You guys should come into the club and hang out

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------

Looking up into the sky, Sleif watched as a vampire burst into flames, in mid flight. "Be careful, or that may be you!" said Sleif, as he started to walk away from Emily.

bubbles

bic: "i'll be right back" she told the man she turned into a bat and followed the other man,the human,and she stopped when she got to a building it was full of humans but how was she supossed to hide herself from them because it was still night so she started to think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back