• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire and Changeling War: Twilight based RP(OOC and Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/125291-vampire-changeling-war-rp.html

The RP thread is up.^

Years ago, the Vampires and the Changelings made a treaty. This was to keep the Vampires off the Changelings’ lands. They fought together and made allies of each other. They became good friends and kept peace between the two clans. This is what happened in Forks, Washington, 2009.

Now, in 2059, a new clan of Changelings and a new clan of Vampires move to the same area. Neither the Cullens nor the Quileutes are there any longer they’d moved on 30 years earlier. The new clans were not like the ones that inhabited the area. Instead, they hated anything that had to do with the other. It was purely chance that they would meet up in the same area 50 years after the Cullens and Quileutes became good friends. One small mishap and the clans would start a war, and war was inevitable.

The Sang clan was that of French vegetarian vampires. The Lobo clan was made of South American Changelings, all able to change into wolves. Both clans could speak English quite fluently, so language was never a problem, regardless of their places of origin.

Changeling template:

Name: (Can NOT be one of the La Push tribe, or even related to them)

Age appearance: (How old you look)

Time being a wolf: (How long you’ve been able to change)

Appearance: (What you look like as a human, pictures and descriptions are ok)

Wolf appearance: (What you look like as a wolf, pictures and descriptions are ok)

Main skill: (What your strength is, IE speed, stamina, brute strength)

Weakness: (Same as above, but your weakest skill, IE speed, stamina, strength, ONLY physical aspects)

Pack rank: (Like Alpha, second in command, third in command, so on)

Personality: (What you act like, must be about a paragraph)

Trigger: (What ticks you off the most and causes you to go berserk)

Anti Trigger: (What makes you calm down to phase back, must be an obvious counter to the Trigger)

Vampire template:

Name: (Can NOT be one of the Cullens, the Volturi, or any of the other vampire families, or related to them)

Age appearance: (How old you look)

Time being a vampire: (How long you’ve been a vampire)

Appearance: (What you look like, pictures and descriptions are both ok)

Main skill: (What your strength is, IE speed, brute strength)

Weakness: (Same as above, but your weakest skill, IE speed or strength ONLY physical aspects)

Super Natural skill: (What you are able to do above and beyond the norm, IE Mind Reading, Mental Shield, Physical Shield, Mental Attack, Physical Attack, must tie in with the origional story of Twilight, and not something like The Force)

Family position: (How much authority you have, IE Leader(Carlisle), second(Esme), third, so on.)

Personality: (What you act like, needs to be about a paragraph)

Trigger: (What ticks you off so much that you lose all control)

Anti Trigger: (What calms you down enough to regain control, must tie in with your Trigger and be an obvious counter)

RULES

No godmodding or power playing.

No killing without negotiation/permission.

Keep everything PG-13 please.

Keep grammar and spelling at a higher level, it gets hard to read if it’s all gibberish.

Please keep up with the war.

Keep your posts at a paragraph or two at minimum. That’s about 5 sentences long, not very hard.

When the RP starts, posts must be in Third Person Limited(He and she instead of I and you, and centers around your character and what they are doing and thinking) and in past tense.

Make your character believable. Like for Vampires, no flying, and Changelings, no pink fur or something silly like that.

No one is invincible, so don’t even try that.

No weapons, all hand to hand, or tooth and claw to hand, combat. The only exceptions are fire and the Vampires’ special abilities.

Absolutely NO Twilight bashing. Any of that and you will be kicked from the RP if you join. It will be considered spam and reported as well.

PM me if you have any questions.

Have fun with this war!

NOTE:
You can NOT be human if you join this. You must be either a Vampire or a Changeling(Not werewolf because there aren’t any in Twilight). This is based off the rivalry between Team Edward and Team Jacob.

You do NOT have to be a member of the Twilight Fan Club to join this RP, but if you aren’t, ask before you decide to put Leader or a high rank in your template please, as we already have ranks set up there.

Side note:
This is my first RP outside of my own forum and, because this site has tons more members than it does, this RP has more potential to grow. Please keep rude comments to yourself if you don’t like what it says, but please feel free to PM me and tell me how I can improve on this. I would appreciate that.

Sang Clan(Vampires)

Karen Sang (DoW)
Angelo Lucian Francis(TheDoomOreo)
Micheal Joures(Roxas001)
Belladonna Sang(kero)
Alexandra Rustica (Phoenix Shine)

Lobo Clan(Changelings)

Azia Rose (dragonrider932)
Serj Mundane(Freedom)
Aria Jameson(Zephyr)
JB(out-rite-amazing)

Last edited:

riku_kicks_butt

Vampire template:

Name: Anthony

Age appearance: 18

Time being a vampire: 135 years

Appearance:
medium_Lautner-main.jpg

Main skill: Super natural strength

Weakness: common sence

Super Natural skill: The Force (like on star wars)

Family position: idk

Personality: mysterious but fun

Trigger: Disrespect

Anti Trigger: talking

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Name: Angelo Lucian Francis
Age Appearance:15
Time being a vampire: 4 years
Appearance: Red hair; 6'1; Slightly muscular body; pierced ears; very pale; big golden eyes.
Pirates_Tavern_by_drowdragon.jpg

Main Skill: Speed
Weakness: not as strong as other vampires
Supper Natural Skill: Controls electricity
Family Position: New born
Personality: always hyper and ready for action, wants to do rather than think. He is at the last stages of being a new born so he has some control over himself but he is still unstable. He is in the Sang Clan. Loves rainy days, this is when he is most active. Doesn't care what he is wearing, just as long as it doesn't slow him down.
Trigger: Bullying
Anti-Trigger: Music (when he hears music he goes into a hypnotic state until the music stops)

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
Ok guys, this is mine. You both look like you haven't done this before. I'm not the most experienced myself, but this is what I'm looking for in a template.

Vampire template:

Name: Karen Sang

Age appearance: 18

Time being a vampire: 150

Appearance: Straight, jet black, waist length hair; large, almond shaped golden eyes; 5’6”, gentle hour glass figure; tone, muscular body; chalky white skin; wears clothes like this:
Illuminati.jpg

Main skill: Hearing

Weakness: Can't smell anything very well

Super Natural skill: Mental attack, illusions(IE making it look like there are thousands of herself and others)

Family position: Second in command

Personality: Karen Sang is the second in command of the Sang clan or family of Vampires. She loves Visual Kei style clothing and artists. She is the type of person to let herself be known as one with power. She loves to play fight with her family, and HATES anyone having much more power than she does. She will do almost anything to keep her family safe. She will kill anyone that stands in her way of protecting those she loves.

Trigger: Very loud noise

Anti Trigger: Quiet, classical music or long periods(10-20 min) of quiet

RKB:
You need to change your Main skill to Strength, because Super Natural is for a different part. You also need to change your Weakness to something that follows the Main skill, such as you don't run very fast compaired to others. Common Sence will not work here, that goes in your personality. Super Natural Skill will not work with The Force. This is NOT Star Wars, this is Twilight. It too needs changed. Your Personality needs to be MUCH longer. I will specify that in the origional post. Last, your Anti Trigger doesn't make sense with your Trigger. If you explain it better, I'll let you keep it.

TDO:
Your Weakness needs to follow the Main skill's format, just like with RKB. Your Personality also needs to be longer. Your Anti Trigger is also not fitting with your Trigger. Blood will send you into a frenzy, but laughter? How will that snap you out of it?

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Name: Jeremy Shepard

Age appearance: 17

Time being a wolf: three

Appearance: like myself nub
- blond
- tall
- Skinny
~ Seeexay!

Wolf appearance: w/o the horns

thRajang1.png

Main skill:
Strength: Able to easily lift and catapult a 18-wheeler
Speed: Uncanny swiftness, very nimble and agile. 180 mph at stealth speed. 300mph+ at running.
Stanima: Vast reserves of energy, 2.5x that of a normal werewolf.
Special Ability: No dog smell! :D
Class: thief

Weakness: Hot chicks :3, Men in tights, mushrooms.

Pack rank: *part of seperate clan called the _________*

Personality: Awesomely cool, bra!

Trigger: Injustice, people doing horrible things, Arrogant Vampires.

Anti Trigger: Rock N' Roll, ya!

*permission to do so?

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
No Jake. You have ONE Main skill, just like the Vampires do. Go look at mine for reference. There is no class, your Weakness doesn't fit into the criteria, again, see mine for reference. You are a part of the Lobo pack, you can't be alone. Personality has to be a paragraph long. And finally, your Anti Trigger doesn't make sense with your Trigger.

Sexy Angel
Name: Jeremy Shepard

Age appearance: 17

Time being a wolf: 3 years

Appearance: like myself nub
- blond
- tall
- Skinny
~ Seeexay!

Wolf appearance: first post

Main skill: Special Ability: No dog smell! :D making it THAT much easier to sneak around Evil Vamps :3

Weakness: Rock music. It just breaks his concentration, man.

Pack rank: Im like Jacob, I go with the flow.

Personality: Awesomely cool, bra! Everyone looks this smoth kat playa! He's the one that can laugh his way out of a gloomy situation. He smiles a lot, causing everyone else joy. He's the one that stands up at the front of the classroom, tells a cheesy joke, and everyone laughs. Girls are pratically throwing themselves at him. He does a have a softspot for those skinny white Intelligentsa's! He gets into a rage if he sees anyone being bullied on and swiftly backs up the victim, and often breaking the bones of the opressor.

Trigger: Injustice, people doing horrible things, Arrogant Vampires.

Anti Trigger: Rock N' Roll, ya! Its just awesome music.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Name: Azia Rose Lobo

Age appearance: 22

Time being a wolf: Since 7 yrs old

Appearance: 5'1" Short dark red hair, spiked in the back and longer in the front. Slim, toned figure. Wears mostly jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.

Wolf appearance: Small, almost petite, with dark red fur

Main skill: Fastest in the pack

Weakness: Less physical strength than most

Pack rank: Alpha

Personality: Quiet around strangers, but usually more open around friends, relatives, and pack. Still usually quiet all the same. Very good listener. Kind and sentimental, but fiercly protective of friends, family, and pack. Able to be rude, crude, and downright mean if the situation calls for such things. Very defensive to the weak.

Trigger: Danger to those loved or cared about

Anti Trigger: Being alone for a few hours at a time

<did I do that right?>

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
@Jake
Better, but you don't have a special skill, only Vampires do. Main Skill needs to be a physical aspect like you're stronger or faster than your pack. Weakness is the same thing, but you are weaker on some physical aspect. Pack rank is ok, for now. Your Anti Trigger still doesn't fit, it has to be something obvious.

@Dragon
Yeah, you're in! Although I'd prefer it if there was only one Main Skill. Pretty good.

Sexy Angel
@Dragon: OMG, buddy! *high-five*

@Jen: pffft. How come vamps get special abilities? Thats just unjust and stupeed. This is the future, remember? My weakness is rock music. I just dissolve at it. You could whip a radio out, and I would just start jammin'

Darkness of White

Website
@Dragon: OMG, buddy! *high-five*

@Jen: pffft. How come vamps get special abilities? Thats just unjust and stupeed. This is the future, remember? My weakness is rock music. I just dissolve at it. You could whip a radio out, and I would just start jammin'

Because that was the way to get rid of the Cullens and the La Push tribe. Werewolves don't have a special ability. Weakness means that you aren't able to do one thing as well as the others. You can be partial to music, but how is that physical? And as for special abilities, no one is a mind reader, but all changelings are for eachother, and you can hear the vampires, while they can't hear the wolves. Thus, you would have that advantage where vampires have super natural abilities.

Yay! Thanks bunches.
Now I've never done an RP before, so you'll probably have to walk me through it at first.....

Simply judging by the fact that you were the first one to actually follow the template correctly, I'm thinking you'll be fine.

Sexy Angel
Because that was the way to get rid of the Cullens and the La Push tribe. Werewolves don't have a special ability. Weakness means that you aren't able to do one thing as well as the others. You can be partial to music, but how is that physical? And as for special abilities, no one is a mind reader, but all changelings are for eachother, and you can hear the vampires, while they can't hear the wolves. Thus, you would have that advantage where vampires have super natural abilities.

Your just placing your race above the werewolf one. YOUR RACIST!!! FACIST!!! NAZI!!!!!

mkay.

Strengths:
Jack of all trades, A bit of a plus to everything, especially hearing and smell.

Weakness: lack of eyesight (relies on strength) ONLY IN WEREWOLF MODE

Simply judging by the fact that you were the first one to actually follow the template correctly, I'm thinking you'll be fine.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back